Chapter 32*

Harry's P.O.V

"Fuck!" I yell and punch the wall leaving me with bloody knuckles and a hole I need to pay for.

"Harry, calm down." Elliot says his voice calm. " I promise you I won't let your girl get hurt." He states, I nod calming down a bit. Elliot has never broken a promise.

" Thank you." I say my breathing evening out.

"I do think you should tell her though, she needs to know what is happening. You can't keep her in the dark forever." Elliot reasons, I sigh knowing he is right.

" I'm just scared she will leave me because I didn't tell her sooner." I run my fingers through my hair nervously. Elliot walks over and puts a hand on my shoulder.

" I can tell she cares about you more than she will admit. I'm not telling you she won't be angry at you for not telling her but she will come around." He says and pats my shoulder.

" What are we going to do about Jacob?" I say frustrated.

" I'm sorry to say this but we might need to use Autumn." Elliot suggests.

" No Elliot I'm not going to risk her getting hurt." I shoot up and start pacing back and forth, the monsters inside threatening to come out.

" It might be the only way to-" A sharp knock on the door interrupts Elliot. " What is it." Elliot says annoyance clear in his voice.

"I have something for Harry sir." The voice says from behind the door.

"Come in." The door opens and some scrawny newbie walks in with an envelope. I harshly grab it from him motioning for him to leave. I rip open the paper and let it drop down to the floor.

Harry,
You have one week to hand over my sister or I declare war, take this as a warning.
-Jacob Mason

" I will kill him." I seeth gripping the paper tightly causing it to wrinkle from the force. " He says if I don't give him Autumn then he will declare war." I hand Elliot the paper before I rip it to shreds, he reads over it with a neutral expression.

" What are you going to do?" He asks handing me back the paper, I fold it up and put it in my back pocket.

" I'm going to tell Autumn." I sigh knowing she will never want to talk to me again but Elliots right, she should know.

" Good luck Harry, I'll see you tomorrow at five o'clock to discuss this with everyone." Elliot gives me a hug and I am out the door dreading the moment when I tell Autumn.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Harry there you are." Niall says offering me a grin, I give him a weak smile.

" Autumn said she has something to tell us but she needed you to be here." Abi says eyeing me suspiciously. I look over at Autumn who is giving me a worried look. "So what is it?"

" Harry and I are together." Autumn says happily, her face full of excitement. I look over at Abi who is glaring at me but her gaze softens once she sees how happy Autumn is.

" Congratulations bro." Niall slaps my back, while Abi and Autumn squeal over something.

" Niall, Jacob wants her." I say quietly looking over to make sure they didn't hear me.

" What?" Niall asks confusion clear on his face and in his voice.

" He said he will declare war if I don't give her to him." I continue feeling nothing but dread in the pit of my stomach.