Chapter 12

I wake up lying in an awkward position making my shoulder feel tense I sit up and groan, looking over to my alarm clock and see that it is already past 11 luckily I have absolutely nothing to do today.

"Autumn are you awake." I hear Hear a knock on my door and Abi's voice.

"Yeah I'm up." I reply as she opens the door.

" We should have a girls day today, I cancelled my plans with Niall just for this." She jumps up and down excitedly, that is actually not a bad idea.

" Alright just let me get dressed, I'll be out in 10." I say and she leaves the room.

" We haven't had a girls day in forever." Abi exclaims as we enter Victorias Secret, I have been needing some new bras. I find my size and pull out black, pink and blue lace bras, I have an obsession with all things lace. I go find the matching panties and a few others that I found and head up to the register when Abi runs up to me with a black lace garter set.

" If you don't get this I will get it for you." She says handing it to me and I groan.

"Really Abi, It's not like I have anybody to seduce by wearing this." I state.

" Just get it, I know you love lace." She taunts and I sigh in defeat.

"Fine." I say and pay for my things. Abi and I go to a few other store and I find a few skirts and a black strapless dress at me that Abi tells me to wear with the garter set. Before we leave Abi insists that we have to go to Starbucks. I order a caramel latte as usual and Abi orders some smoothie type thing.

" So what do you think of Harry?" Abi says as we sit at a table.

" Well I'm not particularly fond of him but I don't hate him." I say and she nods, I'm not a hateful person but I will strongly dislike someone.

" Well at least you don't hate him." She shrugs.

" I mean he is pretty cute but he is just too creepy, I feel like he is everywhere." I shiver.

" Just try to ignore him." She advises and I nod my head.

"Well on a happier note Niall asked me to be his girlfriend."

" Oh my god he asked you!" I squeal.

" Yeah he asked me yesterday." She says nonchalantly but her eyes are filled with happiness.

" That is great." I say happy for her.

" But hey maybe one day you and Harry will end up together and we can like double date." She says nudging my arm while I make a gagging noise.

" There is like a 1% chance of that ever happening."

" But you didn't say 0% percent so I'm taking it as you like him a little." She states and I scoff but don't deny it because a little part of me thinks he is extremely attractive but that doesn't mean I like him.

"You didn't deny it!" She yells and I roll my eyes.

" Can we go now." I huff picking up my bags and throw away our cups. I feel someones eyes on me and I turn around to scan the tables my eyes widen when my eyes land on a familiar pair of gray eyes, as soon as he spots me looking at him he gets up quickly darting out the door.

" Auttie." I hear a deep voice call, my brother is the only one who calls me that. I off my desk chair nearly tripping over the long dress mother forces me to wear everyday. I gather my dress in my hand and run down the stairs wrapping my arms around his waist making him stumble back a bit.

" Jacob I missed you." I yell happily making him chuckle.

" I missed you too Auttie." He says smiling down at me.

" Where did you go?" I ask my 10 year old mind not fully understanding why he left.

" I had to go to a big school across the ocean." He says crouching down, his gray eyes meeting my dull brown ones.

"But you are staying, you won't leave me again right?" I ask hopeful.

"Auttie I don't-" He starts to say but mothers voice interrupts him.

" Autumn what have I told you about yelling." She says sternly narrowing her eyes once she spots Jacob.

" Mother look Jacob came back." I say excitedly jumping up and down.

" What are you doing here?" She asks harshly and I stop jumping a frown forming on my face.

" I wanted to visit Autumn." He says standing up straighter towering over mother but she doesn't look fazed.

" Don't you remember, I told you that you are no longer a part of this family and have no right being here." She says coldly and I flinch, why is she making him leave.

" But mother why can't he stay?" I ask quietly and she turns to me.

" Go to your room Autumn this doesn't concern you." She yells as tears prick my eyes.

" Jacob I suggest you leave right now." Mother says calmly, but her eyes are filled with rage.

" Please let him stay, don't make him leave." I cry and cling onto his leg, mother harshly grabs my arms pulling me away from him.

" Autumn go to your room." She yells but I don't listen I just stand there confused. I feel a slap to my cheek and I fall down on the ground with mother towering over me, I look over to Jacob but he looks away.

"Go." Mother booms and I quickly get up looking at my brother one more time before running up the stairs into my room with tears in my eyes.

" C'mon." I say shaking off the memory and walk up behind her, she jumps and grabs her bag. I rush to get outside looking around see if he was still here but not seeing him anywhere. Maybe it was just my imagination.

"Niall just asked if we wanted to come over and watch a movie, please come Niall really wants you to." She says giving me a puppy dog face.

" Ugh fine whatever I'll go."

When we get back my feet are killing me, I go in my room and cut all of the tags off the clothes I got and stack them on my dresser incase I need to return them. My eyes land on the garter set with a sigh.

Might as well see how it looks.

I put on the bra first and struggle to get the garter belt and black stockings on, once I finally get them on I go to my mirror and look at myself and I gotta say I look pretty good. I start jumping around and dancing to the nonexistent music feeling pretty good about myself.

"Autumn- oh" I hear my door open and Abis voice fill the room.

"Do you need something." I ask annoyed but not really caring that I'm only in my underwear, I mean we've known each other long enough to not really care.

" Oh Niall said we should be over in 15 minutes, by the way you should definitely wear that." She suggests and I roll my eyes.

" Whatever." I say.

"I bet Harry would love it." She says and I gasp pushing her out the door so I can put on my clothes. I pick out a black skater skirt and a black and white striped crop top, deciding to take Abi's advice I keep the garters on and slip flats on, I grab my phone and turn off the lights.

A/N hey my sweetlings heres another chapter and some more info on Autumns childhood. Oh and I put a link in my bio so go check it out if you want to waste 8-10 minutes watching Lauren and I teach you the ways of life. So vote and comment to get a shout out from the heavens and someone please make a ship name for Autumn and Harry so yeah okay byees

But you're perfect to me

MariahXx

Words:1356