Chapter 13

" You actually kept them on." Abi notices once I leave my room.

" It was just to difficult to try and get them off." I shrug and she doesn't say anything else just pulls me out the door.

" Wow Autumn you look great." Niall compliments making my cheeks flush.

"Thank you." I say politely as he gestures for us to sit on the couch.

" Okay I have to ask, why do you always wear skirts?" Niall asks looking at me curiosity cloud his icy blue eyes.

" I just like wearing skirts." I shrug not wanting to explain any further.

" I guess thats a valid answer, so we are going to watch Oculus because it just came out on Netflix." Niall grins and I groan, I hate scary movies.

"Do we have to watch a scary movie?" I whine and Niall nods his head.

"Yes we do and as soon as Harry comes back with the popcorn we can start." He says and I look at the couch calculating how much room I will have to sit and not have to touch Harry, considering this couch is only meant for 3 people and Abi is cuddled up to Niall I will probably be squished between her and Harry. Great

"I got the popcorn." I hear Harrys deep voice say and I mentally groan.

"Oh hey Autumn." Harry says handing Niall and Abi a bowl of popcorn sitting down besides me.

"Hello." I reply curtly not even giving him a glance.

"You look nice." He says with a smile.

"Thank you." I mumble wanting this conversation to end.

"Alright everyone shut up, I'm starting the movie." Niall shushes us and I focus my attention on the screen.
Half way through the movie I feel a hand placed on my thigh. I look over at Harry who is looking at the screen, choosing to ignore it I look back at the screen and cringe as I watch the girl eat a lightbulb. As the movie progresses, Harrys hands slide further up my leg until they reach the garter and he stops. Damn I knew I should've taken them off.

" These are pretty fucking sexy." Harry whispers in my ear making me cringe.

" Stop Harry." I say not even looking at him and he lowers his hand so it is still resting on my thigh but considerably lower. A few minutes later I jump and unconsciously hide my head on Harrys shoulder as the people with creepy glowing eyes start showing up making him chuckle. I lift my head up just as the police come and arrest her brother for a murder he didn't commit.

" I liked that movie." Harry states as the end credits appear making me shake my head.

" Well I'm going to go now." I say getting up from the couch flattening my shirt with my hands.

" C'mon Autumn stay for a little longer its not even 10 o'clock." Abi whines.

"Fine." I mumble sitting back down.

"Hey you and Harry should get to know each other better, I mean he is my best friend and you are Abi's best friend and we will be spending a lot of time together." Niall suggests.

"I think that is a great idea." Abi chimes in giving me a look telling me to do it.

"Alright." I say getting up as Harry pushes me in the direction of his bedroom.

When we get to his room it is surprisingly neat with only a desk, dresser, bookshelf and bed filling the tiny room.

" Where can I sit." I ask awkwardly.

" You can sit on the bed or on the chair it doesn't really matter." He shrugs, I go over to sit on his bed crossing my ankles. I watch as he comes over and sits beside me, the room becomes unbearably awkward.

" So what did you do today." Harry suddenly says breaking the uncomfortable silence.

" Um Abi and I went shopping."

" Is that where you got those?" He asks referring to the garters.

" Abi forced me to buy these." I defend making him laugh.

" Oh sure blame it on Abi." He says and I laugh, actually laugh.

" She did, I swear." I say laughing as his hands attach to my stomach and he starts attacking my sides. I start laughing hysterically and fall back on his bed while he continues to tickle me. Soon he is straddling my body, me not even noticing through my panicked laughter.

" Harry stop." I squeal, his hands stop their gentle assault and I realize our position, his face is only a few inches from mine. His pale green eyes stare down at me intently and I close my eyes not wanting to look at his piercing gaze any longer.

"Autumn has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are." He whispers his breath hitting my face.

" Because you are." He says and places a kiss on my forehead making my eyes snap open.

" Harry." I warn and he gets off of me, leaving me laying on his bed.

" Autumn, Harry come out here we are going to play truth or dare." I hear Abi yell and I quickly get up running out of his room. Truth or Dare is honestly the one of the most stupidest games but i'll use any excused to get away from Harry.

We end up sitting in a circle with Harry sitting on my left and Abi sitting on my right, she hands me a cup of what smells like beer and gestures for me to drink, taking a sip I cringe as the liquid runs down my throat.

" Alright I'll go first." Abi says grinning.

"Niall truth or dare."

"Truth." He responds with a challenging look.

"Alright what do you like most about me." She says and he pretends to be thinking hard.

"Your smile." He says looking at her lovingly making me smile.

" That was so cliche." Harry laughs and I roll my eyes.

This process continues until Abi turns to me with a devilish grin.

"Autumn truth or dare?" She asks.

"Dare." I have already picked truth the last 3 times, and I am tired of answering questions or maybe it's because I am slightly intoxicated.

"I dare you to kiss Harry." She says and my eyes widen, she didn't just....no. I open my mouth to protest but she cuts me off.

"You have to do it, its a dare." She warns and I weigh my options, sighing in defeat I turn to look at him with pleading eyes, but before I could even react his hands grab my face and he crashes our lips together. I pull away seconds later and rush out the door not even saying any proper goodbyes. I run into my bedroom and kick off my shoes stripping out of my clothes I hear a knock on my door and hear it open thinking its probably Abi I don't bother covering myself.

" Petal are you o-" I hear him say and watch as his eyes widen at the sight of me

" Go away Harry!" I seeth and lie back on my bed pulling the covers over my body as he continues to stand there frozen his mouth hanging slightly open.

"Can I go to sleep!" I yell and he shakes his head muttering an apology, he turns off the lights and closes my door. I turn so I am laying on my side and drift off to sleep thinking about the feeling of Harrys lips on mine.

A/N hey my beautiful readers that like my terrible writing! Anyways yesterday my ipod said I had -3 reads and I don't even know how thats possible but yeah idek like is this story boring becAuse i havent been getting that much votes and reads lately but I love you guys anyways but please vote and comment to be rewarded by me because I'm awesome okay byees

You're all that I can think about

MariahXx

Words:1328