Chapter 35

Harry's P.O.V

"As you all know Harry will be taking over the business after I'm gone and his girl is being threatened by her own brother." Elliot has called every member and newbie to this meeting concerning Jacob and Autumn. I don't understand why he called all members and newbies though.

"We need to eliminate Jacob Mason as soon as possible." The gang erupts into chatter some agreeing with Elliot and others wondering why Elliot is so worried about Autumn, I'm also wondering that as well.

" No disrespect to you or Harry but why is it so important we protect this girl?" One member asks, I think his name is Chase.

" Because I'm not going to be around much longer and tonight I am stepping down as the leader of The Shamrocks and Harry will be taking over; that means since she is Harry's girlfriend, Autumn will become a crucial part of the gang but also a weak spot for the us. Every member must protect and respect her or face the consequences." Elliot explains to all the members the role Autumn would play if she accepts me, she would become a motherly figure to all the members, but at the same time she will be my weak spot and would be targeted by rival gangs but luckily we don't have many enemies to worry about. I am snapped out of my thoughts when Elliot places his hand on my shoulder, the members are talking and whispering to each other over Elliot's retirement.

" Alright everyone shut up." The crowd quiets as Elliot turns to face me. "Harry I have known you since you were sixteen and I have always considered you as my own son so it is an honor for me to pass down this gang to you. You have been loyal to me since the day I found you, I have taught you all I know and because of that you will be a great leader." Elliot says turning to me, he removes the shamrock pin from his suit jacket and holds it out for me, the symbol of our gang that only the leader wears. He clips it to my shirt and gives me a hug. I look over at Niall who stares at me wide eyed. Now I not only have to worry about Autumns safety but the safety of all the members of this gang.

" I expect you to treat Harry with the same respect you would with me, so Harry what are you going to do first." Elliot asks pushing me to where he was previously standing the whole room claps and cheers for me, I awkwardly clear my throat and look out into the crowd as they quiet down.

" Well uh first I would like to introduce my two advisors, Niall Horan and Jason Montgomery, they have proved themselves to be a part of this gang and I trust them both with my life." They walk forward and stand next to me, Niall on my right and Jason on my left.

" Now I want all the newbies to go home and get some sleep you guys need to be here tomorrow for training, everyone else stay." I order them and the newbies leave quickly leaving me with about 50 men and almost ten women. I'm not going to lie but the women are excellent fighters and could probably beat even our strongest member in a fight.

" Jason I need twenty of our best fighters." Jason nods and starts calling out names, nineteen men and one women come forward and stand side by side in front of me, I'm surprised Jason picked a girl but I'm not going to doubt him. "Everyone else leave, go back to your assignments." The rest of the gang disperses to their respective jobs.

" As you know Jacob Mason wants my girlfriend Autumn, who is also his sister but I'm not going to let that happen and neither are you guys, before we start with the plan I need to know that you will protect Autumn with your life. If any of you object or purposely let her get hurt you will be killed immediately." I address them, no one moves so I guess they are all with me which makes me smile at their loyalty.

" What's the plan?" Niall asks from beside me.

" I need someone to guard Autumn." I say because as much as I hate to say it, I can't always be there to protect her.

"I'll do it, I promise to protect her with my life." A kid who's name I think is Aiden steps forward. The loyalty these men have amazes me but also makes me proud. I nod to him and have Niall pull him to the side and inform him on all things regarding Autumn. As much as I hate doing this but the attack needs to happen this weekend because Autumns birthday is Saturday and that is also the day Jacob expects me to hand over Autumn, which is not going to happen as long as I am alive.

" The attack will happen Saturday after the ball that the leader of the Daybreak gang holds every year in Wolverhampton, they are one of our allies so I know how Liam operates, and he will most likely invite The Rebels to see If they will be a threat to him. Personally I think the concept of having a party full of other gangs is dumb but that is why I need ten men here to make sure we are not attacked." I order, Jason picks out ten men and who all look pretty strong and will be able to defend against an attack.

"Next I need two men that will be in a car outside and waiting for us to leave." Jason picks out another two men for the job.

"I need another two men to escort Autumn safely outside to a separate car that will take her to the safehouse in Merry Hill." Jason picks out one man and the women who's name I think is Lola, it was smart of him to pick the girl because Autumn would most likely be comfortable leaving with a girl than with two men.

"Finally I need the rest of you armed and ready to attack on my signal, the signal word will be 'beige'. Everyone know their jobs?" I want to know that they all understand so there will be no mistakes, Autumn's life will be in their hands. They all nod hopefully understanding their jobs and how important they all are.

" Harry what about Abi she might become a target too." Niall says, I totally forgot about her.

" Niall pick someone out from the ten men who will be staying here, along with that the two people assigned to escort Autumn out will also escort Niall's girlfriend and Autumns best friend Abi out, protect them both with your life." I look directly at the man and girl assigned to be their escorts. I point to the ten men Jason picked out to stay here for Niall to choose from, he picks a guy named Jack who I know can take out anyone that challenges him.

" Niall I need to go back and tell Autumn about this, Aiden come with me." Niall waves to me and continues to talk to Jack, informing him everything about Abi just as he told Aiden everything about Autumn.

"Also you will treat Jason and Niall with the same respect you do me. Jason will be in charge until I come back." Jason nods and walks towards Elliot's- I mean my office. Jason may be an asshole but he is my friend and I trust him not to mess anything up.

"Let's go." I say to Aiden and walk towards the exit with him following behind me. Hopefully Autumn will understand how much danger she is in right now and much I will do to protect her.

A/N I decided to update again today because why the fuck not so shoutout to dontbeadisaster i said i would add her in here, ALSO READ HER STORIES!!! please they are great. Anyway how do you think Autumn is going to react? I know how but you peeps don't *violently laughs evilly* i have nothing else to say so I guess that is all okay byees

Let me be the one to, lift your heart up and save your life.

MariahXx

Words: 1412