Chapter 24

I wake up to the sound of Harry humming softly while running his fingers through my hair.

" What are you doing?" I ask nuzzling into his body as I remember the events that happened last night.

" I was just...I was watching you sleep." He says shyly his voice deep and raspy from sleep.

" Oh well that's kind of creepy." I say.

" Well when you have a beautiful girl asleep in your arms its extremely hard to resist watching her." He states and I roll my eyes at his cheesy comment.

" Yeah sure that's the reason." I scoff.

" Can I ask you a question." He says his voice serious all joking aside.

"Um sure." I say nodding my head.

" Are you mad at me for you know....taking your virginity?" He asks nervously.

" No, I'm glad." I say honestly, it kind of feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

" Where has my sweet and innocent Autumn gone?" He asks unwrapping his arms that were around my naked body.

" She's not here anymore." I grin and get up from the bed searching for my underwear.

" Can you not look please." I say to him, even though we just had sex I am uncomfortable with him seeing me conpletely naked now that the room is now light up by sunlight.

" I've already seen you naked plus you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, you are the most stunning girl have ever had the pleasure of sleeping with." He says and I blush not saying anything. I find my underwear and quickly pull them on. When i'm finished I turn around to see Harry in his black boxers pulling the bloody sheets off the bed.

" What are you going to do with them?" I ask my cheeks flushed and I start to comb through my hair with my fingers trying to get the knots out.

" I'll probably just put then in the wash." He shrugs.

" Oh, okay." I say giving up on my hair and just put it up in a simple pony tail.

" So anyways do you want breakfast? Clothes not required." He asks smirking, I roll my eyes but I make no effort into finding my dress I just walk out of the room ignoring the slight pain between my legs. Now that I have all my important parts cover I don't feel as uncomfortable.

" Are you sore?" He asks from behind me as we enter the kitchen.

" A little." I say shrugging and he grins with satisfaction making me slap his arm.

" Ow that hurt." He whines playfully.

" Man up Harry and make me french toast." I scoff rolling my eyes and in a flash I am pressed up against the kitchen counter.

" I can bend you over the table and show you how much of a man I am." He whispers in my ear seductively making me take a breath. He lets me go with a smirk and goes over to the stove getting out the ingredients.

" Ass." I mutter sitting down at the table wincing at the pain. I look down at my body and gasp at all the marks Harry left last night.

" Jesus Harry look what you did." I say and he looks over at my marked body with a grin. There are multiple love bites on my stomach and breasts and there is probably some on my neck as well How am I ever going to cover all of these up?

" I would say I'm sorry but I'm not." He smirks and I sigh. What am I going to tell Abi.

" Here." Harrys voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I say a quick thank you and dig into the surprisingly good food.

" So does this change anything between us?" He asks cautiously looking up at me.

" No, you simply helped me convince myself that my mother cant control me anymore, nothing changes except for the fact that I'm not a virgin anymore." I say continuing to eat my food not even glancing up at him.

" What?" He asks shocked his eyes wide with disappointment. Did he expect me immediately grow feelings for him?

" I just can't right now, I'm sorry." I say truthfully watching as he nods understandably but I can't help noticing the hurt that fills his eyes. Does he have feelings for me?

" Lets make a deal." I say excitedly trying to make him happy again.

" What kind of deal?" He asks unsure.

" Lets be what do they call it....oh yeah lets be friends with benefits." I suggest and he looks up at me with wide eyes.

" Sure...yeah that can work." He says with disappointment in his voice, I brush it off and grin at him.

" This won't change my feelings for you though, its only for pleasure." I remind him happily but Harry looks anything but happy, he looks like someone just twisted a knife in his heart.

" Okay." He replies coldly and I flinch standing up and examining him carefully.

" I'm going to go get dressed and get my stuff so I'll wait in the car." I say awkwardly walking away from him and into the bedroom where I quickly get dressed and put my shoes on. After I get dressed I leave the bedroom and peek into the kitchen watching silently as Harry paces around the room running his hand through his hair and mumbling incoherent words to himself. I go out to the living room to grab my purse, as I opened the door I hear the sound of glass breaking and Harry yelling. I quickly run out of the house before I could make anything worse. What did I just do?

A/N hey guys this is a terrible and short update and I'm sorry but i might update again tomorrow. So I broke my foot in 3 places Thursday night so yayyy for me my crutches have one direction duct tape on them so they are sweg as fuck!!! This is unedited because why not. Anyways vote and comment on this maybe.. Or not okay byees

I'd give everything that I got for your love.

MariahXx

Words: 1029