Epilogue

one year later

I stand beside Harry looking up at Cinderella's castle in awe as it changes colors and different scenes from all different Disney movies illuminate the whole castle.

" This is so beautiful." I whisper to myself staring at the truly magical sight in front of me.

" Petal I have something to ask you." I hesitantly rip my eyes from the castle to look at Harry as fireworks boom surely creating a beautiful picture to be seen. He sounded so nervous, what's wrong?

" What is it?" I say a little confused when the crowd starts to move away from us slightly.

" I love you so much Autumn and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Harry says grabbing my hand as Tale As Old As Time starts to play, I look at the castle seeing Belle and the Beast dancing together. I look back to Harry who is pulling something out of his coat pocket with his other hand and then hides it behind his back. "Do you want that too?" He asks our eyes locked on one another.

" Of course I do." I respond truthfully. He lets go of my hand and bends down resting on one knee in front of me, he opens a small box revealing a simple gold band with a small diamond placed in the center. I gasp my hands flying over my mouth and stare down at him shocked. He isn't, no we agreed that he wouldn't. I don't want to get married and turn out like our parents.

"Will you Autumn Faith Mason wear this ring as a symbol of our love and as my promise to you that I will never stop loving you." He says looking up at me with so much love and admiration that the sight brings tears to my eyes.

" Yes, of course." I nod my head rapidly, Harry shoots up off the ground to pull me into his arms. He pulls away to take the ring out of the box and grins as he slides it on my left ring finger, it's a perfect fit. He kisses my lips lightly just as the final fireworks boom and brings me back into his embrace. In this moment, this minuscule moment in time I feel truly and utterly loved.

Harry and Autumn's story, although it started out strange their tale is unlike any other.  A beauty and a beast, two undeniably different people brought together by some unseen force that blossomed a love so strong nothing could ever break it. Their story is proof that love will always prevail even in the darkest of times, because in the end all you need is a little optimism.