Chapter 19

Autumns P.O.V

I feel horrible for making Harry leave, he has been nothing but helpful and kind to me and I throw him out like trash. I shake my head and pull out my phone dialling Pauls number.

" Hello." I hear his voice say.

" Paul, this is Autumn I was wondering if I could take the day off I really don't feel well." I say truthfully.

" Of course you have more than earned a few days off, I hope you feel better." He says. I say a quick thank you and end the call. I go to my closet and pull out a black shirt and a maroon top laying them on my bed I leave my room and go to the bathroom hoping a warm shower will calm me down. I strip down and smell the familiar scent of vanilla and strawberrys.

I get out of the shower feeling relaxed, I'm not going to let what happened to me last night ruin my life, as mother would always say 'Never let anything bring you down, keep your head high and smile as if nothing is wrong.' I ring out my hair and go back to my room to dry myself off. I put on the clothes layed out on my bed. I refill Tobys water and food bowl hearing him come running out of Abis room, I swear he likes her more than me. Walking out to the kitchen I get out the ingredients to make french toast.

"Autumn are you alright?" I hear Abis panicked voice say startling me and I spill cinnamon all over the counter.

" I'm fine." I say instinctivly.

" Harry said that he spent the night with you." She says angrily and I flinch.

" He just slept with me nothing else." I shrug grabbing a roll of paper towels.

" The Autumn that I know would never do that, what is happening?" She asks confused.

" Last night I was almost assaulted okay. Harry came out of nowhere and saved me. I was scared to be alone and he was there I needed comfort and he provided me with it, I would never do anything with him." I explain quickly while cleaning up the spillt cinnamon.

" Autumn you can't keep leading him on like that." She says softly and I shake my head.

" Right now I'm trying to forget about Harry and everything that has happened since I met him." I say clentching my teeth scared that I will say something that I will regret.

" That's probably for the best, I told him that you would never date him anyways." Abi shrugs.

" How do you know I would never date him." I defend myself not even knowing why.

" Look at yourself Autumn you are the definition of perfection and Harry well he's the total opposite." She argues and I turn the stove off the face her.

" Yeah I know I am and I hate it so what if I would date Harry which I'm not ever going to but I don't judge people by their apperance like my mother would, I'm not her!" I yell loudly as Abi stands there shocked.

" I'm sorry." She says quietly and I calm down immediately.

"I am so sorry for yelling at you." I apologize hugging her.

" Don't worry about it, lets go watch movies." She smikes and I follow her into the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We watched 3 movies in a row and I need to stretch bad.

" Abi I'm going to go for a walk." I say and she gives me a strange look.

" I'll be fine calm down." I say giving her a smile, I know I should be weary of walking alone but it is still light out and I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to take me.