Chapter 43

Harry's P.O.V

Nothing, I feel nothing as I watch Autumn walk out my apartment door. Then it hits me once the door shuts, I lost her. I just lost the best damn thing that has ever happened to me. I pick up the lamp next to me and smash it on the ground, I step on the shattered pieces and flip the couch over, why must I be such a fuck up? Smash. My fist breaks through the wall. Crash. The t.v falls to the ground. I pant heavily and look around the trashed apartment. I stomp back to my room and step over the pictures, I grab the black box from my nightstand and open it looking at the piece of jewlry. Looks like I won't be needing this anymore. I close the box and put it into my coat pocket. I'm so stupid.

" Help!" I hear a panicked voice scream from the alleyway I was passing. I quietly creep down the alley looking for the source of the sound. I see a man holding a women at knife point against the wall with his pants down at his ankles. I grab the sorry excuse of a man off the poor girl, he turns around and tries to punch my face but I am quicker than his drunk ass and grab his fist. I forcefully twist it back hearing the satisfying snap of his wrist, I smile at the sound of his girlish screams. The dark voices that Autumn suppressed return, they scream in my ear to torture the man; to kill him slowly and painfully. But the sound of the girls sobs pulls me out of my sadistic thoughts, my head snaps to her shaking figure. I punch the man in the jaw and drop his unconscious body to the ground, I walk slowly over.  to the young girl.

" Are you alright?" I ask her softly and slowly crouch down in front of her, her makeup is messed up from the tears making strands of her blonde hair stick to her wet cheeks. She shakes her head mumbling no and lunges forward into my arms.

"It's alright, he can't hurt you anymore." I coo stroking her hair soothingly letting her sob into my jacket.

" I'm going to call the police now okay, I'll stay with you until they arrive but I have to leave once they get here." I say gently once she stopped crying, she nods and pulls away so I can get my phone which is cracked due to my earlier outburst.

" T-thank you f-for saving me, y-you are my hero." The girl stutters giving me a pained smile. Oh darling, I'm no hero. I'm the damn villain.

////////////////////

" Harry!" Someone shakes my shoulder, I snap awake and grab the hand touching me. " It's Niall let me damn hand go." I drop the hand and swivel the chair to face my bestfriend.

" Abi told me about the pictures," He goes straight to subject I hoped to avoid. Ever since that incident with the girl I have been in the office working on paperwork for the gang.

" How is Autumn taking it?" I grumble returning to the paperwork I was working on before I fell asleep.

"From what Abi told me she doesn't totally ate ye." Niall crosses his arms over his chest giving me a pointed look.

" I fucked up Niall, I know I've lost her this time. I should've listened to you." I admit  shamefully.

" Autumn still loves you Harry and I don't think she will ever not love you." He says in a comforting tone.

" I doubt it." I scoff denying a request for a treaty with a smaller gang close to here.

" I was with Abi when Autumn came over and told her about it, Harry I am your best mate and I have never lied to you. That girl loves you with all her heart even and I know she will forgive you." Niall tries to assure me but the voices drown him out filling my mind with darkness.

" No she won't! Get out." I yell slamming my fists agianst the wooden desk.

" Harry did you take you medicine?" Niall asks hesitantly stepping away from me.