Chapter 18

Harry's P.O.V

Abi left shortly after we had our little argument to go check on Autumn and I went into my room angry.

"Harry what did you do to Autumn last night!" Niall yells barging into my room with rage filled eyes.

" I saved her." I reply simply

"Is that what you are telling yourself? Really Harry." Niall sneers and I look at him wide eyed.

" No Niall it's the damn truth I saved her from being fucking raped in a dark alley by some stranger, why would I ever make something like that up especially if it's about Autumn!" I yell frustrated that he thinks so lowly of me. I watch him carefully as the anger slowly drains out of his blue eyes. I would never hurt Autumn, how could he even think that.

"She asked me to stay with her last night and I wasn't gonna pass up an opportunity like that, I also didn't want to leave her in the state she was in." I explain to him lowering my voice watching as regret clouds his eyes.

" I'm sorry Harry." He apologizes and I nod

"I really should have more faith-" Niall starts to say but he is interrupted by my phones annoying ringtone. I pull it out of my pocket and look at the caller I.D

"It's Elliott." I say to him sliding my finger over the screen.

" Harry I have some important news, I need you and Niall to come to The House as soon as possible." I hear Elliot's deep voice say quickly and I turn to face Niall who is looking at me with a confused look.

"Alright we will be over in a few minutes." I say to him ending the call and put my phone back in my pocket.

" Elliot wants us, he said it is important." I say grabbing my black coat as Niall leaves to do the same

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Harry I'm so glad to see you." Elliot beams and pats my shoulder.

" And Neil looking sharp as always." Elliot says walking over and sitting behind his desk.

"Um it's Niall sir." Niall corrects him earning a roll of the eyes from Elliot.

" Whatever so anyway as you know The Rebels have been attacking us frequently bringing our numbers down, so I took the liberty and looked through Jacob Masons file to try to find anything we can use against him." Elliot says leaning forward in his seat.

" He has a sister and she just so happens to live close by, she actually lives right next door to you two." He smirks and I freeze. No.

"And how exactly is she going to be involved in this? I mean she probably know nothing about any of this." Niall asks looking over at me nervously.

"We can use her as bait. I want you two to follow her, learn her routine then in about 2 months I want you to take her up to the cabin in Merry Hill." Elliot says proud of his plan.

" I will be expecting weekly updates, you may go now." Elliot says dismissing us and I turn on my heel leaving the room still shocked over what I was just ordered to do.

"Harry are you okay?" Niall asks running after me.

"I'm sure we can find some way around this." Niall says optimistically trying to cheer me up.

"Autumn already hates me and doing this will just top off the cake."I groan.

"Harry, I'm going to help you win Autumn." Niall states confidently.