Chapter 23*

Previously on Optimism:

" I want to let loose and have fun tonight." I smirk climbing on to his lap knowing exactly what I want. Him.

"Autumn this is just the wine talking." Harry says trying to push me off of him but I shake my head grinding myself more against him making him moan.

" I've only had three glasses Harry, that isnt enough to get me drunk." I scoff.

" You...you are going to regret this tomorrow Autumn." Harry warns through clenched teeth.

" I want this." I say determined kissing him roughly. It's like something clicked in my head, like being with Harry brought a side of me that has been  dormant for so long.

" I shouldn't be letting you do this but...fuck." He says lowly and I smirk. My mother can't control me anymore.

" Please." I whine and bite my lip, Harry looks at me wide eyed.

" Lets go." He growls standing up pulling me with him. When we get into the candle light room Harry pushes me against the door and connects his mouth to mine hungrily. He grabs my thighs lifting me up so that I wrap my legs around his waist and put my hands on his shoulders. I feel his hands slide down my back and grab my bum making me gasp, Harry takes the opportunity and slips his tongue in my mouth. He grunts and walks backwards throwing me back on the bed making me giggle. I kick my heels off as he takes his own shoes off.

" I feel like this is moving to fast and you are going to hate me tomorrow." He says with a worried expression as he stands at the foot of the bed.

" Harry stop fucking stalling and come here. I came to England to be free and do all the crazy things that I was never allowed to do back home and if you won't have sex with me then I'll go find someone else who will." I threaten getting off the bed but I am quickly pushed back down by Harry.

" No. You aren't going anywhere, you're mine." He growls kissing me hard, climbing on top of me pushing my legs apart to lay between them.

" Say fuck again petal." He mumbles leaving wet kisses down my jaw.

" Fuck." I say loudly and he moans against my neck. Did I just say that?

" Autumn hearing you say that is such a fucking turn on." He says sucking the sweet spot on my neck making me moan loudly. He presses his lips against mine again. I reach my hands up to unbutton his shirt and fumble with his belt buckle, soon he has nothing but his black boxers on.

" I have waited so long for this." He groans taking the hem of my dress pulling it over my head and discarding it somewhere in the room revealing my blake lace bra and panties. I watch as he examines my body while I do the same to him. God he has so many tattoos.

" Such a naughty girl petal." He moans and grinds himself against me. "Lace is so fucking sexy on you." He says unclasping my bra throwing it across the room revealing my chest to him for the first time. He cups my breasts in his hands moaning in approvable.

"So perfect." He hums kissing down my neck all the way to my stomach leaving small love bites along the way until he reaches the waistband of my panties and he slips a finger inside.

" You are already so wet for me." He smirks leaning down further to leave open mouth kisses on the inside of each of my thighs. I can't take anymore teasing.

" So beautiful." He mumbles leaving a final kiss to the small bow on the top of my underwear. He pulls his boxers down and reaches over to the nightstand pulling out a foil packet.

" Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks again rolling the rubber barrier over his shaft.

" Yes I need this." I hiss. I need to prove Mother isn't going to control my life anymore.

" This is going to hurt." He warns and I nod. I'm about to lose my virginity to Harry Styles. I feel his tip slowly enter me and I cringe at the foreign feeling.

" Are you alright?" He asks and I nod, he moves further into me and I feel a pinch deep inside me making me cringe at the slight pain.

"Can I move." He asks his voice deep and raspy almost pained.

" Yeah." I say and feel his lips attach to mine making me forget the pain as he slowly starts to move in and out of me.

" You are so beautiful." He whispers in my ear rolling his hips onto mine slowly. After each thrust the pain starts to dull and it is replaced by pleasure.

"Fuck...petal." He groans looking down at me his eyes dark with lust.

"Does....does it hurt?" He asks his face scrunched together in concentration, sweat coats his face.

" Not as bad, just keep going." I say urging him to continue he moans and connects our lips once again. He rolls his hips into mine slowly and god the feeling is indescribable.

"More." I moan surprising myself, Harry picks up his speed then slows down alternating his thrusts.

" Petal...I'm going to come." He says through clenched teeth. His body tenses and he looks down at me as he comes undone. He gently falls on me his breathing ragged and uneven. I push back his dampened hair as his breathing evens out, he pushes himself up and slowly pulls himself out of me. I wince at the sudden emptiness as he takes the condom off tying the end, he throws it in a trash can by the bed and lays down beside me.

" How was it? Are you okay? Do you feel okay." He asks concerned laced in his voice.

" I'm fine and thank you for helping me go crazy." I assure him.

" It was my pleasure." He says pulling me into his naked chest.

"Are you.....are you going to regret this tomorrow?" He asks his voice raspy.

" No." I answer truthfully, I'm actually happy my first time was with him.

" Good, I don't know what I would do with myself if you did." He sighs and pulls me closer to him as if he was afraid that I would disappear.

"Goodnight petal." He says sleepily kissing my bare shoulder his arm wrapped around my naked waist.

" Goodnight Harry." I reply. I am no
longer the perfect innocent Autumn anymore, no I am a brand new person. I have no one here holding me back and from now on i'm going to do what I want to do and no one can stop me.

Soon my breathing slows and I fall asleep to the sound of Harrys heartbeat.

A/N *awkward silence* so this is my first time writing actual smut so pls don't judge or I will cry and sacrifice my soul to satan lol I already did that..... Hahahahha okay so I don't even know I wanna dedicate this chapter to IrwinstayintheHood because she just got laid sorry but it had to be done. ANYWAYS vote and comment for this because why not btw i was listening to night changes when I wrote the one part you can probs tell okay byees

Just can't lie it was the best time of my life

MariahXx

Words:1147