Chapter 30

Autumn's P.O.V

" Are we going to yours or mine?" I ask once we approach our apartments. I can't believe I actually had sex in a supply closet, god what is happening to me.

" Mine." He says quickly.

" Can I change first?" I ask looking up at him and see the slight nod of his head. Thank god.

When we get in my apartment I immediately rush to my bedroom, filling Tobys water and food bowl so he doesn't go hungry overnight. I go over to my closet a skim through it, concluding that I'm just staying with Harry I grab a black skirt and a random shirt.

What's taking you so long?" Harry complains walking in my room, sitting down on my bed watching me.

" Can you leave?" I ask nicely.

" No I'm pretty comfortable here." He smiles trying to look innocent.

"Fine." I huff and dig through my underwear drawer.

I turn and make direct eye contact with him while I take my bra off through my work shirt and still without removing my shirt replace it with a gray one, lace of course because that's all I own. I put on the new shirt over my old one and pull the other one down my body stepping out of it. Harry groans in frustration, I pull the skirt up over my work pants and slide them down my legs, finally I replace my underwear and smirk at Harry. I've mastered getting dressed and undressed without showing any skin.

" I was expecting a strip tease but nonetheless I am impressed." He says making me roll my eyes.

" Losah." I stick my tongue out and skip out the room playfully.

"I can't keep up with you Autumn." I hear Harry mumble faintly making me smile even wider

•••••••••••••••••

" Can I ask you something." Harry asks suddenly.

" Yeah sure." I mumble my attention on the tiny screen of my laptop.

" What happened to your brother?" He questions and I immediately tense up.

" I don't want to talk about it." I mumble not wanting the horrible memories to invade my mind.

" Why?" He pushes further on the subject.

"I just don't okay." I snap raising my voice slightly.

" I'm sorry." He murmurs softly and I nod. I don't feel like watching a movie anymore and it is probably past midnight by now.

" I'm pretty tired, I think I'm going to go home now." I say awkwardly and get up from his bed making sure my skirt is pulled down.

"Wait, Autumn I'm sorry I brought him up...just stay with me please." He says his voice desperate.

" I have nothing to wear to bed and wearing a skirt to bed doesn't exactly feel comfortable." I retort.

" You can wear my shirt, just please stay." He pleads and I sigh defeated.

"Fine, I'll stay." I say and he jumps up from his bed practically ripping his shirt off his body.

" Thank you." He engulfs me in a bone crushing hug. What the heck?

" Well can I get dressed? I actually am quite tired." I say and he releases me and hands me the shirt. I turn around to take off my current shirt and replace it with Harry's, I pull my skirt down my legs and step out of it. I turn back around seeing Harry already staring at me with only his boxers on.

" You look good in my shirt." He grins as his eyes rake over my body. I ignore him and lay down on his bed pulling the covers over my body. Abi and Niall are returning tomorrow night so I don't want to look sleep deprived. Soon a tattooed arm is thrown over my waist and I am being pulled into a body.

" It feels so good to have you in my arms." Harry whispers pressing his lips to my neck, I hum tiredly in response closing my eyes. I feel his lips on my forehead as I drift into unconsciousness.

When I wake up I am pressed against Harry's tattooed chest, and his arm is gripping me tightly. I try to pry his arm off my body but that only makes him tighten his hold. I crane my head up looking at him watching as his face scrunches up when I try to move his arm again. I continue my futile attempt at freedom until I feel him stir.

"Where are you going, are you leaving?" He rasps his voice thick with sleep.

" I'll stay if you want, just loosen your grip, it's starting to hurt." I say my voice sounding like a dying frog and he moves his arm.

"Thank you." I sigh snuggling into his body. I hear a phone vibrate and I lift my head up looking over at the nightstand beside Harry. I reach over him my hand accidentally brushing over his...thing, making Harry hiss. I retract my arm quickly as my cheeks heat up.

"I-I'm sorry." I stutter completely forgetting my phone

" Don't stop." He groans taking my wrist and pulling it down to the waistband of his boxers. Knowing what he wants I run my fingers down his happy trail teasingly admiring the two leaves tattooed on his skin. I push his boxers down wrapping my hand around him pumping slowly. He growls suddenly rolling over so he has me pinned underneath him, his lust filled eyes boring into mine.

"Wha-" I am cut off by Harrys lips feverishly attaching to mine.

" I want to fuck you so hard." He mumbles into my neck, sucking and biting down my chest surely leaving marks. Our bodies collide, molding together in the most perfect of ways powered by raw passion and lust.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Are we going to tell Abi and Niall about us?" I ask but realize he might not want to even acknowledge our twisted relationship. " I mean if there even is an us, which I'm totally okay with if there isn't but...I don't even know what I was think-" I add quickly getting even more embarrassed with every word but luckily Harry interrupts me.

"Autumn stop rambling, there definitely is an 'us'." He says verifying my assumption making me let out a sigh of relief.

" Great-" I start to say but yet again I am interrupted but this time it's not Harry but rather the distinguishing sound of "I'm Sexy and I Know It", I immediately know who it is because Zayn insisted that it be his ringtone. I rush over to where my phone sits on Harrys desk and quickly answer it.

" Hello."

" Autumn! I thought you died, I haven't seen you in forever." Zayn exclaims through the phone.

" It's only been a week Zayn." I laugh-squeal when I feel arms wrap around my waist.

" I demand you come over for coffee...like right now." He says sternly as I roll my eyes knowing he can't see me. "And don't roll your eyes at me...be here in twenty minutes and bring whoever is with you." He demands.

"How did-" I didn't even finish my sentence before the call ends. He just hung up on me, what the heck.

" Harry I'm going to go meet up with Zayn, you can come if you'd like." I say unwrapping his arms from my waist.

"Who is Zayn?" He says slowly his eyes ablaze with rage.

" Don't worry Harry no need to get all possessive and jealous, he is just a friend." I assure him and kiss his cheek running over to my apartment so I can change clothes.

A/N SURPRISE!!! I updated once again because why not oh and also I have a question do you peeps like longer or shorter chapters? Anyway my parents took away my other crutch so I can only use one and it hurts like hell to walk now, so like vote and comment because I'm a cripple and yeahh idek okay byees

But love is never ever simple

MariahXx

Words:1326