Chapter 28

Previously on Optimism-

I remember reading about Haldol... It's used for schizophrenia...Harry has schizophrenia, I guess that explains the voices and his extreme moodiness. I continue to root through the drawer until I pull out what I fear the most....a gun.

"Petal what are you doing?" Harry says glaring at my hand that is holding the deadly weapon.

" You have a gun?" I ask throwing the weapon on the bed in disgust.

" Autumn are you really that surprised, I told you, I kill people." He says furrowing his brows. Oh, I guess I shouldn't have been so surprised.

" Why didn't you tell me you have schizophrenia Harry?" I interrogate him further, and his eyes widen while his hand fly up to pull at his hair.

" You weren't supposed to find out! Now she is angry at you. She hates you now, you have nothing, she is going to leave you." He tugs his hair and sits down pulling his legs to his chest continuing to mumble to himself. I walk carefully over to him and slowly sit on my knees in front of him. I examine him carefully while reaching up to take his hands away from his hair, his head shoots up and his eyes are wide with shock. I need to calm him down, like now.

" Harry calm down, I'm not angry at you....shh it's okay....don't worry i'm not going to leave you." I sooth denying every one of his fears remembering how my brother used to do with me when our parents would argue and when I got mini panic attacks. I repeat the words over and over again until he relaxes. I lean forward and brush my lips against his.

" I'm not going to leave you." I whisper again placing my lips on his gently.

" Why?" He asks shakily.

" I know what it feels like to be alone, and I'll be damned if I let another person feel as worthless and alone as I felt." I explain looking into his beautiful eyes.

" I don't deserve you petal." He cries making me slap him gently on his cheek.

" Never ever say that again, now stop wallowing and come join me on the bed." I say trying my best to pull him up on his feet.

" Why are you so heavy?" I grunt still trying to pull him to the bed while he just sits there like dead weight with a smile on his face. A few more minutes of heavy struggling I give up and stand over him with my hands on my hips looking down at him with a pout. He grins mischievously up at me and grabs my ankles pulling me on the ground.

" I swear to god Harry." I groan my back landing on the carpet with an oomph.

" Oh my god Harry my foot hurts, ow I think it's broken!" I scream, I must be an incredible actor because Harry crawls over to me with a worried look on his face. Hah losah.

"Autumn are you alright, shit I hurt yo-" I smush my hand on his face and scramble off the ground laughing.

"Tag you're it." I squeal childishly running out of his room.

" If it's a game you want petal, then it's a game you'll get." He taunts my eyes widening. Well shit.

I run into the bathroom and lock the door behind me, I sit down in the shower closing the curtains.

"Autumn you can run but you can't hide." He says in a sing-song voice, I have to put my hand over my mouth to stop me from laughing. I hear the sound of his footsteps stop in front of the door.

" C'mon Autumn, I will break down this door if you don't come out now." He threatens pounding on the door and I mentally roll my eyes. There is no way he can break down a door but just incase he does I stand up in the shower.

" Alright." He says and the next thing I hear is the sound of the doorknob breaking and the hinges holding the door being torn off. Holy crap, how strong is he. He walks slowly over to the shower and rips open the curtains revealing my shocked and slightly scared face.

" Tag you're it." He yells touching my shoulder and running away in the direction of the living room. I run out there and look around for any possible hiding spots, well spots that he could fit in.

" Styles, open the fuck up!" Someone yells pounding on the door. I walk over to the door and look through the peephole. I think it is that Jason person I met when I accidentally got off on the wrong stop. I reluctantly open the door figuring it had something to do with the gang and I didn't want Harry to get in trouble.

" Hey sweetheart what are you doing here?" He smirks walking right in to the apartment like he owns the place.

" Autumn who was at the do-Jason what are you doing here?" Harry asks his eyes fill with anger once they land on Jason.

" We need to go now! Isaac is here." Jason says hurriedly and Harry looks over at me with a worried look.

" I need to go to work anyways...so i'll just let you do your gang stuff." I say awkwardly and slowly scoot out the door my gaze not leaving Harrys. When I'm outside I see a black BMW with two other people inside who are most likely waiting for Harry.

A/N here is another update as per requested by Crayoverstyles_ and I want you peeps to follow her and read her story because i love her!!! DO IT!!! Here is a bit of playful Harry who is just so darn cute I mean it cant always be serious can it? So anyways, Who do you think Isaac is?
Do you think Autumn actually has work?
Will she follow Harry?
Will Harry get shot or worse, will Autumn get shot?
Let me know what you guys think by commenting and maybe voting so yeah okay byees

I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age

MariahXx

Words:1040