Chapter 33

Autumn's P.O.V

I groan as the sunlight hits my face, a pounding in my head reminds me of the night before. Why am I naked? I roll over on my side and see Harry's sleeping body. What happened last night? I watch Harry shift and his eyes flutter open.

" Autumn, are you alright?" He asks his voice deep and thick from sleep.

" Other than the pounding in my head I'm fine, what happened last night?" I ask him stretching my limbs out, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "What time is it?"

" You said you wanted me and I couldn't control myself, I'm sorry." He says, wow alcohol makes me do crazy things. "And it is 11:30 in the morning." He answers, I have chemistry at two.

" It's fine I wouldn't have said no anyway." I shrug getting up from the bed to put my clothes on and ignore the pounding in my head.

" I have something to tell you, this is probably a terrible time but I can't keep it from you any longer." He says his voice shaky and he looks everywhere except me.

" What is it?" I ask slightly nervous.

" I can understand if you never want to see me again and if you hate me." He stalls making me get annoyed.

" Just tell me Harry." I snap and he sighs.

" I know where your brother is."

"That's great! Where is he?" I ask excitedly with a huge grin, I don't know why he was so nervous this is great news.

" He is also the leader of a gang in Bradford, and he threatened to start a war if I don't give you to him." My grin drops, a look of shock appearing on my face. He's lying, Jacob would never do that.

" You're lying Jacob could never be in a gang!" I accuse him angrily.

" I'm not lying, here is a letter he sent me." He pulls out a folded piece of paper from his back pocket and gives it to me, I take it from him with shaky hands. I unfold it and carefully read over it.

" Why now, he hasn't tried to contact me in six years!" I throw my hand up frustrated. "It just doesn't make sense!"

" I don't know petal but I promise you, I will protect you until the day I die." He says determined. "So I understand if you hate me, but I want you to know that...nevermind." He doesn't finish which makes me wonder what he was going to say, but how could he think I would hate him.

" I don't hate you just because you didn't tell me you knew where my brother is, I would probably be better off not knowing." I say softly. "We will figure out what to do." I say reaching up to kiss his lips gently.

" So you don't hate me?" He asks scared of my response.

" No, I care about you to much to hate you." I grin denying his fear.

" I want to find out why he wants me so bad, what can I do to help?" I say determined.

" We will don't worry, I don't want you involved unless it is absolutely necessary." He says pulling me against his chest.

" You know my birthday is in a week." I inform him somberly, maybe that's why Jacob wants me.

" I didn't know that, why didn't you tell me sooner."

" After IT happened my mother didn't really celebrate anything including birthdays." I shrug making sure not to show him any emotion.

It was my sixteenth birthday and I was excitedly waiting for daddy to come home, mother threw this extravagant ball and forced me to wear this pink puffy dress. Soon I hear the door open and my father's smiling face enter.