Chapter 10

"Thank you Harry, I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't been there." I thank him as I walk up to my apartment door, I'm still thinking about my brother.

" Yeah, you should really pay more attention." He jokes.

" Yeah I really do." I laugh lightly and put my keys in the lock, I feel Harrys hand grip my wrist, I turn to see him staring at me intently.

" Do you uh-do you want something." I say shakily, he grabs my waist and pulls me closer engulfing me in a hug.

"I'm so glad I met you." He says into my hair and I stiffen, I'm not used to this kinda of affection.

" Um I have work so I need to get changed." I say awkwardly and pry myself out of his arms, he has a frown on his face but I ignore it and hastily open my door leaving him standing there. I know what I did was extremely rude but I just don't know how to respond. Seeing as it was 5 already and I had to be there in 30 minutes I go to my room and sigh while running a hand through my hair, I change into my work clothes and collect myself before putting on my jacket and walking out into the cold air.

"Autumn how are you today." Pauls thick accent yells as I enter the kitchen.

" Good, how are you." I say smiling.

" I just made some red velvet cupcakes and I am feeling great." He says happily making me laugh.

" Got any left?" I ask eagerly and put on my apron.

" Actually I saved you one." He says and I narrow my eyes as he hands me the delicious treat.

"Alright what do you want." I ask and he laughs.

" Could you stay late and close up? I have somewhere important to be." He asks hopeful.

" I'll pay you extra." He pleads desperately.

" Ugh fine." I sigh in defeat and he hugs me.

" Thank you so much, I made everything so all you have to do is see to the customers." He says just as the bell on the door rings.

" Thanks again Autumn." he yells before rushing out the back door.

The bakery was unusually busy today and by 8 o'clock I was absolutely exhausted, but there was only 30 more minutes left until I had to close up. The place was empty so I put it upon myself to start cleaning up. I get out the broom and dustpan and start sweeping the floor. Soon I have the floor pretty much spotless and I go to pick up a rag to clean off the dirty tables. Just as I was bending over to clean the table the bell rung and I immediately stood up straight.

"Do you have any cinnamon buns left." I hear a voice that I have come to hate say and I spin around seeing his pale green eyes locked on my brown ones. Of course he would be here.

" Um..I can check in the kitchen." I say and hastily run back to the kitchen to try and regain my sanity. I let out a breath when I see some left over cinnamon buns on the rack and I struggle to get the tray off the rack and I finally get them off the rack without dropping them. I take them out to the display case and place them inside.

"Is that all you want." I say out of breath and he nods. I place one in a box and hand it to him as he gives me the money.

" Would you care to sit?" He asks sitting down at one of the tables I just cleaned, I shake my head.

"I have to clean this place up before closing which is in- oh my god 10 minutes." I shriek and quickly grab the rag and start wiping up the remaining tables , I hear him laughing from behind me.

" Slow down babe, you are going to hurt yourself." He chuckles and I grit my teeth and bend over the table to focus on cleaning. 'He is a customer and you need to keep this job Autumn.' I remind myself.

" Autumn." He says softly and I hear him get up, I'm still bent over the table as I struggle to wipe off the dried icing that looks like it has been there for days. I feel hands grip my waist and I jump from his touch.

" Sir I need you to please remove your hands." I say as calmly as possible.

" I like it when you call me Sir." He whispers lowly in my ear and I shiver.

" Harry please let me go I need to clean up." I practically beg as his grip on my waist tightens. He finally releases me after what feels like hours of silence and I run to the kitchen to hang up my apron and grab my coat. I quietly grab the spare keys Paul gave me incase this happened. I stick my head out to see if he is still there, I see the trash from his cinnamon bun is gone and there is no sign of him anywhere. I let out a breath and lock up the door and turn off all the lights.

I walk outside and the harsh wind whips my hair in my face, I push my hair out of my face and start walking in the direction of the apartment. The streets were silent, the only sound you could hear was my feet hitting the concrete. I get the same feeling that someone is watching me and that feeling is confirmed when I hear loud footsteps coming from behind me, then all of a sudden they stop when I get to the road facing my apartment. I know looking behind me is a terrible idea but my curiosity wins and I look back seeing no one there I shrug and walk over the cross walk and into my apartment to see Niall and Abi sitting on the couch sucking each others faces off.

" Ugh could you guys not do that on the couch." I groan setting the keys on the counter, they jump off of each other quickly both their cheeks red.

"Shit, I didn't know when you would be back." Abi blushes and I wave her off.

" If you guys are gonna do it use protection and don't be to loud." I say and they both jump off the couch and practically fly to Abis room.
Wow eager much?

I look at Toby who is peacefully sleeping in his cat bed next to the couch, I shake my head and walk down the hall hearing moans coming from Abis room, gagging a little I head into my room and change into an oversized t-shit and plopping down on my bed and not long after sleep takes over and I drift into a dreamless sleep.

A/N hey guys so I wanted to gift you with another chapter because I am amazing and you should throw candy at me or you could vote and comment, I personally don't care what you pick. Until next time my lovelies, okay byees

You're impossible to resist

MariahXx

Words: 1215