Chapter 34

" Autumn I was so worried, are you okay?" Zayn rushes forward and engulfs me in a hug.

" Yeah I'm fine, Harry took care of it." I assure him and push him off me.

" So do you still need help planning the date." I ask grinning mischievously.

" Yes actually I do." He mocks, I stick my tongue out at him making him roll his eyes.

" And so we won't have any interruptions I'm going to kidnap you and take you my apartment." He says

" Whatever." I scoff and push his shoulder away. Our professor walks in and we start the lesson.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Alright so what is she like?" I ask sitting indian style on his couch.

" She is funny, laid back, optimistic,There is just too many to name." He shakes his with a smile and hands me a cup of raspberry tea, my favorite.

" You should have a picnic, something simple." I suggest setting my tea on the coffee table.

" Thats a great idea! Thank you so much!" He exclaims excitedly. "Now as much as I want you to stay.. I have a date to plan." He pulls me up and ushers me out the door.

" I love you too Zayn." I laugh, he flicks me off and walks inside his apartment. I turn around and scream when Harry appears out of no where in front of me.

" You love him but you don't love me?" His voice full of hurt and his eyes an angry green.

" I love Zayn in a brotherly way." I explain calming him down a bit. " How did you know I was here?" I question suspiciously.

" I didn't, I was just walking around when I saw you." He shrugs nonchalantly. I have a feeling he isn't telling the truth but I brush it off.

"Alright, can we leave." I say and push past him, he quickly catches up and interlocks our fingers together.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am laying on the couch with my head on Harry's lap, he is running his fingers through my hair.

" I'm thinking about getting my hair dyed." I say looking up at him.

" What color?" He asks curiously, I thought he would be mad.

" I was thinking blonde highlights, nothing too extreme just enough that it is noticeable." He nods approvingly.. " I'm hungry." I state to no one in particular.

"I'll order a pizza, tell me how the carpet feels." He smirks, wait what? The next thing I know I am pushed off Harry's lap and onto the ground.

" What the heck Harry, you are a jerk! " I yell trying my best to be mad at him but it was pretty funny.

" I love you too babe." He yells back jokingly, although I wish he wasn't. I push my feelings away and get up off the ground, I sit back down on the couch clicking the t.v to life and cross my arms over my chest.

" Alright the pizza will be here in thirty minutes." He says walking towards where I sit on the couch.

" I'm sorry I pushed you on the ground." He says his apology far from sincere and I scoff.

" I'll only forgive you if you give me a piggy back ride." I say nothing but seriousness in my voice.

" Really Autumn." He says and I nod. " Fine." He crouches down so I can easily jump on his back.

" Walk forward slave!" I yell playfully once I'm safely on his back.

"I'm going to get you back for this Autumn." He groans.

" Autumn are you hom-" I hear the door open and see Abi in the doorway with a grinning Niall behind her.

" Oh my god, this is great." She laughs and pulls out her phone to take a picture. I jump off of Harry's back and straighten my skirt.

" Delete that right now." I say narrowing my eyes at her. I don't like people having ugly pictures of me.

" Fine, but I already sent it to Harry." She smirks, I whip around and see him smiling down at his phone.

" Harry delete it." I whine annoyed that he isn't listening to me.

" No can do petal, it's already my lockscreen." He grins down at me.

" At least let me see it." I say holding my arm out so Harry will put the phone in my palm. He hesitantly drops his phone in my hand, I turn on his phone and examine the picture. I am in the midst of laughing and Harry has a huge grin on his face, this isn't that of a picture.

" Okay." I hand his phone back to him.

" Harry mate we have that meeting we need to go to." Niall says from the kitchen.

" Alright." Harry replies back.

" Harry please be safe." I say looking up at him.

" I'm always safe babe." He pulls me into his chest, He leans down and connects our lips.

" Can you guys not do that." I pull away and look at Abi's scrunched up face.

" See you later petal." Harry kisses my forehead and walks out the apartment door. Niall comes out and kisses Abi's cheek before he follows Harry and leaves Abi and I alone.

" You love him don't you?." Abi says smirking, I am taken aback by the question. Do I love Harry?

" Yeah, I think I do." I reply automatically, my mouth spewing out the words before I could even think.

" You have to tell him."

" What if he doesn't feel the same." I say unsure, Abi looks at me like I am the dumbest person alive. There is a knock on the door and I rush to look out the peep hole, it's just the pizza guy.

" One large cheese pizza?" The teenaged boy says and I nod, I let him step inside the apartment to wait.

" You seriously did not say that, Autumn that boy is obsessed with you, he obviously loves you." She states and walks into the kitchen to pull out a 20 dollar bill from our "rainy day" jar.

"Keep the change." She pats his shoulder and pushes him out the door.

"This is some good pizza." Abi says but her voice is muffled from the pizza in her mouth. " Autumn you should stop being a wimp and just tell him." I roll my eyes and grab the pizza box from her hands setting it down on the small table we have in the kitchen. I take a slice and bite into it causing the cheese to slide off and onto the table, before I could even pick it back up Abi already has it in her mouth.

" That was my cheese." I say offended. She just stole my cheese.

" That cheese was fair game." She shrugs so I push her off her chair.

" It's not nice to steal peoples cheese Abi."

" If you don't tell Harry that you love him I'll do more than just take your cheese." She threatens climbing back onto her chair.

" Alright fine, calm down with the threats will you." I agree and take a bite of my cheese less pizza.

Maybe there is still some love left in my broken heart.

A/N hey mah bros!!!! This is just a fun filler chapter, I felt like it was needed idek. Shout out to IrwinstayintheHood because she is amazing and my best internet friend and i love her, also read her stories!!!!!! I got a goldfish and I named it Diana because I am 1D af fuck yeah!!!!!!! I have to have my cast on for another 4 weeks because I am a slow healer apparently but whatevs. ANYWAYS vote and comment because I love you. Stay awesome okay byees

Although I am broken my heart is untamed still.

MariahXx

Words:1264