Chapter 16

Autumns P.O.V

"Would you mind locking up again Autumn?" Paul asks hopeful.

" I don't think you will let me say no." I sigh and he laughs.

" You got that right, thanks Autumn have a goodnight." He says waving and I roll my eyes. My thoughts drift towards Harry for some unknown reason. I haven't seen him for 3 days not that I'm complaining though. Abi told me that Harry and Niall went on some sort of man-vacation as they call it and that they would be back tonight so as soon as I get home I'm locking myself in my room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walk down the dark street, the wind screaming loudly making a chill run up my spine. The dying streetlights hardly giving off any light making my shadow come to life in front of me. The litter filled street lies vacant next to me, the wind making the leaves dance wildly. The large buildings stand barren and lonely next to me. I hear the soft sound of my feet hitting the concrete and the faint call of a dog howling into the night. I soon hear loud footsteps behind me mirroring my own. Stopping I turn around seeing a man staring at me with a menacing grin, my eyes widen and I freeze when I see a glint of silver flashing at his side.

"W-who are you?"I ask watching fearfully as he walks closer to me, his blue eyes seem to be glowing in the dim lighting.

"Babe, I'm your worst nightmare." He says smirking evilly and my body unfreezes, with adrenaline coursing through me I turn on my heel and run as fast as my legs can carry me. I hear his insidious laugh behind me only encouraging me to run faster.

"I love a good chase." His sinister voice yells making tears form in my eyes blurring my vision. I hear his loud footsteps getting closer as my lungs start to burn. I can see my tiny apartment come into view and I slow my pace feeling relieved but the feeling was short lived when a hand grips my wrist tightly and I let out a bloodcurdling scream.

" You better shut up if you know what's good for you." He growls in my ear making me let out a sob. He pulls me into a nearby abandoned alleyway and pulls out a sharp knife pressing it against my neck harshly, but not hard enough to cut through my pale skin. This is not how I wanted to die, trapped in a dirty rat infested ally in the dead of night. I see all the things I have accomplished and failed, all the events that have occurred in my short life play like a movie inside my head.

"Please, I don't want to die." I whisper knowing that they might possibly be my last words.

"If I was going to kill you, you would already be dead." He laughs holding me tightly with the knife still at my neck pushing me up against the building. He retracts the knife but keeps a firm grip on my waist preventing me from moving.

" You have soft skin." He whispers against my ear placing a kiss on my neck sucking harshly surely leaving a bruise as silent tears slide down my cheeks. The mans hands grip my breasts squeezing roughly making quiet sobs leave my mouth. His hands continue to roam downwards until he reaches the zipper of my pants.

" Hey!" I hear a familiar raspy voice yell and a figure standing at the end of the ally from the corner of my eye. " Let her go!" The man who is holding me turns his head and the silhouette dashes forward pulling him off of me, I slide down the wall pulling my knees to my chest unable to move to safety. I watch as the two men fight one another the man who took me laying on the ground while the other is on top of him punching him relentlessly. I close my eyes and let out quiet sobs until I feel hands on my arms, I flinch snapping my eyes open.

" It's okay now petal." The man who saved me now has a name, Harry. Silent tears continue to stream down my face as Harry pulls me into his strong arms. I don't even care that I am crying in front of him.

" Shh it's okay, can you walk?" He asks soothingly and I shake my head too traumatized to even speak.

" C-can I carry you?" He asks carefully and I nod my head. I feel myself being lifted into the air and I nuzzle myself into Harrys warm chest. He carries me out of the horrid alleyway and to the safety of my apartment.

" Abi told me she will be over at my place for the night and she left the door unlocked for you." Harrys deep voices say and I nod against his chest. He opens the door to the apartment walking in kicking the door closed behind me, he carries me to my room and sets me down.

" Do you uh need anymore help?" He asks nervously, I don't respond I just lay down on my bed fully clothed.

" Oh petal." He sighs walking over to my bed taking my shoes off. He goes over to my dresser and rummages through it until he pulls out one of my oversized shirts and leggings I wear to bed.

" Here." He hands them to me but I just stare at them.

" L-let me help you, I promise I won't look." He says and I sit up nodding ever so slightly. He walks over to the bed and sits down beside me closing his eyes, he tugs at the bottom of my work shirt and pulls it over my head revealing my baby blue lace bra. I take the shirt from his hand and quickly slip it on struggling to get my pants off, Harry opens his eyes and helps me but quickly closes them again when I put on the leggings.

" T-thank you Harry." I whisper.

" I would do anything for you petal." He grins and I give him a broken smile.

" Do you need anything else or should I go?" He asks hesitantly, when I don't respond he turns on his heel and walks towards my door.

" W-wait." I don't know why I call out to him maybe it's because I'm still in shock or maybe a deeper part of me wants to but I do know one thing, I don't want to be alone tonight.

A/N so This chaper sucks major jesus balls and I want to apologize but hey at least I updated. I have nothing really to say except comment what you think because I really love getting feedback whether its good or bad and don't forget to vote aswell okay ily byees

Oh, I will carry you over fire and water for your love

MariahXx

Words:1172