Chapter 20

I rip open the apartment door expecting Abi to be sitting on the couch ready to comfort me but instead I see Harry sitting there on his phone, he looks over to me with wide eyes.

" A-Autumn I didn't know you would be here, Niall said Abi invited us over for a movie." He says nervously taking in my apperance, I probably look terrible.

"But I'll just go yeah." He says walking towards the door and without thinking I walk up to him wrapping my small arms around him, he is probably shocked at my sudden sign of affection because he doesn't move but after a few seconds he hesitantly hugs back.

" Autumn are you okay?" He asks and I feel a tear slide down my cheek.

"No." I say truthfully not wanting to hide my feelings.

"What's wrong love?" He asks. I let go of him and walk towards my room gesturing for him to follow. Once I get in my room I kick off my shoes and lie on my bed.

"Everything is wrong Harry." I say softly and feel the bed dip beside me.

" Tell me." He coaxes and I sigh.

" I miss my brother so much Harry and my dad...I just... he is..I've held my feelings in for to long and it all came crashing down today, I'm broken Harry and no one can fix me." I cry covering my face with my hands so he can't see the tears streaming down my cheeks.

" I can try." He says sitting up and gently removing my hands from my face, his fingers wiping away my tears.

"You don't mean that." I say turning my head.

" I mean that with every fiber in my being petal." He says and I turn my head back so I am looking up at him. How can someone be so kind to a person that had rejected them time after time.

" Why are you so nice to me?" I ask still looking up at him.

" Because I-I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world and I would do anything to see you smile again." He says and I look deeply into his eyes as they show no signs of lying or deceit.

"You think I'm beautiful?" I ask quietly and he nods, I wipe any remaining tears from my cheeks. I remain mute as I sit up facing Harry and lean forward cautiously looking at his lips, Harry remains motionless and before I could overthink it I gently press my lips to his. He doesn't move or even make a sound so I pull away quickly.

" Oh no I'm sorry Harry, I shouldn't have done that, you probably didn't even want to." I ramble as my cheeks flush in embarrassment. Harry still hasn't said anything to me, but his eyes are wide with many emotions racing through them and I feel the shame of rejection wash over me. I soon feel his soft lips roughly push onto mine taking me by surprise. Harrys hands find their way to my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck while our lips dance together in the most beautiful of ways.

" You have no idea how long I've fucking waited to do that." He says breathing heavy as I try to catch my own breath.

" You wanted to kiss me?" I ask in disbelief.

" Yes I have wanted to kiss you from the first time I saw you." He confesses and I widen my eyes. Why was I so clueless?

" I like you Autumn." He says pressing his forehead on mine.

" I guess somewhere deep inside me I like you to." I smile and once again feel his lips against mine.

" Do you mean that?" He asks staring into my eyes.

"Yeah." I reply honestly. Somewhere deep in my numbed heart Harry holds a place.I have just being doing what I do best, suppressing my feelings but no more. That Autumn is dead.

" Autumn Mason you have made me the happiest man alive." He says laying back down beside me.

" Thank you so much Harry." I thank for everything he has done for me.

" I'm going to take a chance here, but
would you do me the honor of going on a date with me tonight?" He asks hopefully and I smile.

" Yes I'll go with you." I agree going against my better judgement but maybe just maybe I like Harry more than I will ever admit.

" Really?" He asks excitedly his eyes brighten like a kid on Christmas morning.

" Yeah, but what should I wear?"

" It doesn't matter you look beautiful in anything." He says and I feel my cheeks redden as he rolls off my bed.

" Stop." Say hiding my red cheeks behind my hair.

" I'll pick you up at 8 so be ready." He says walking out of my room. What the heck did I just get myself into?

A/N Heyyy mah peeps so here is an update as promised...wait did I say saturday? OH WELL Ill update again to make up for it. So I need you guys to go to my profile and click the link for my website and it should take you to the best youtube show ever. We just posted a new video so you can watch me battle nature and transform into my true form...I am Princess Pépé protector of the universe lol just vote and comment on this because Idek why just do it okay byees

Just let me set you free

Mariah Xx

Words:918