Epilogue II

three years later

There isn't many people sitting in the pews, just a few friends who they consider family but that didn't matter to them. They had all they needed. The more the clock ticks, counting down the seconds the more Harry worries she might not even show up. His cruel mind starts playing tortuous scenarios that hit every single one of his fears. The most important one; losing her.

"Are you okay mate?" Niall, Harry's best man says concerned and puts his hand on Harrys shoulder. Harry turns looking at his best friend with doubt in his eyes.

"Don't worry she will come." He offers him a small smile just as the door opens and Lola comes out first carrying a red bouqet of roses escorted by her boyfriend Luke, over the years Autumn and her had become great friends, next is Abi escorted by Zayn, who Harry now became friends with. The traditional music starts to play and everyone stands up, Harry sucks in a breath not sure if he is ready to see her yet. When the door opens all the air in his lungs vanish, the sheer beauty of her taking his breath away. Autumn walks down the aisle gracefully with Paul next to her. She smiles at Harry as she walks and its the kind of smile that reminds him that she is his, every part of her is his. Her dress, the perfect shade of white clings to her chest and waist making her look like his own personal princess. She is the epitome of beauty. Paul lets her go and Autumn gets to the alter feeling butterflies in her stomach as she looks up to Harry, how is it possible to love someone so deeply? Loving thoughts run through Autumns mind while Harry is resisting the urge to kiss her right there. Autumn hands her bouquet to Abi and turns facing Harry, the priest steps up and starts the ceremony. Both Harry and Autumn tune him out as they get lost in eachothers eyes.

"Autumn, would you mind reading your vows." The kind priest says interrupting her thoughts. Autumn shakes out of her daze before replying.

"Yes-uh Harry..." She stutters quite nervous, after all the time she spent practicing her vows, the words just leaves her mind, she smiles and looks down at their connected hands.

"Harry, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, even though we started out...strange, I wouldn't change anything because not everyone is perfect, but you're perfect to me, and when there is times you doubt my love for you, because I know you do, I will stand in the shadows of your heart and bring the light back into it because I'm not afraid of your darkness, I'm not afraid of anything when it comes to loving you." Autumn speaks not from some paper she wrote but from her heart. " I you more than anything in the entire universe." Autumn whispers ending her vows, Harry feels overjoyed from Autumns confession, she really is his.

"Harry would you now say your vows." The priest nods to Harry who is grinning from ear to ear. Harry hadn't prepared his vows because he wanted his words to reflect on his heart.

" Autumn, from the first time I laid eyes on you I have loved you. I don't know what it is but there is something about you that I need, that I can't live without. You are beautiful, not just in your appearance but in your soul." Harry stops to squeeze her hands. " I love you endlessly, my love for you is indescribable. I want to be yours and for you to be mine, forever and always." Harry finishes and looks down at Autumn who has tears brimming her eyes.

"Would you please get your rings." The priest says displaying the two simple rings that symbolize their love and commitment to each other.

"With these rings do you Harry Edward Styles promise to love and care for her, for as long as you both shall live." The priest turns to him waiting for a response. Harry takes in a deep breath before saying the two words.

"I do." He breaths out as Autumn slides the ring on his finger with a smile.

" And do you Autumn Faith Mason promise to love and care for him, for as long as you both shall live." Harry suddenly tenses up, what if she says no? His worst fear will come true.