Chapter 39

Autumn's P.O.V

I flatten my skirt and run my fingers through my hair, I look up slowly to see Harry sitting back down in his chair looking quite satisfied.

" Mm that has been my dream since the day I laid my eyes on you." His voice raspy and seductive, I shake my head and scoff.

" Tell me why we just did that again." I cross my arms over my chest, although it's not like I didn't enjoy it, I am just worried someone walking by heard.

" Nothing you have to worry about petal." He kisses my forehead gently, that didn't answer my question at all.

" But-" I start but a quick knock on the door cuts me off.

" Harry it's Isaac again." Jason bursts into the room with a worried look on his face and out of breath.

" Alright, gather a team together and bring Lola," Harry orders, Jason nods and rushes out of the room.

"Who's Lola?" I ask accusingly suddenly feeling jealous.

" Don't be jealous petal I only have eyes for you." He assures me once again avoiding my original question. " She's a fighter, you have nothing to worry about."

" Oh okay...well you should go deal with whoever Isaac is." I say awkwardly looking down at my feet.

" I"ll tell Aiden to walk you home, I love you."

" I love you too." I whisper looking up at him, he smiles and pecks my lips. I hear Jason calling Harry's name faintly.

"Go." I order with a smile pushing him towards the door.

" Aiden should be here in a few minutes, goodbye my love." He pecks my lips one more time before opening the door leaving me alone with my worried thoughts. Please be safe.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When we back to the apartment Aiden and I talk for a few minutes as he explains more stuff about the gang to me. I tell him goodbye and see a neon orange sticky note on the refrigerator.

When you get home come over to Niall's.

-A:)

I crumple the note up and basketball shoot it into the trashcan, I do a mini victory dance when it goes straight in.
I should play basketball. Where did that come from, I'm terrible at sports. I shake the weird thought out of my head and make my way next door.

" Autumn Mason we need to have a serious talk missy!" I'm not even fully into the apartment and Abi is already yelling at me.

" Talk? About what?" I ask innocently.

" About how our boyfriends are in a gang and yours," She points her finger at me. " Yours is the leader!" At this point I am scared of what she might do or say next.

" Um yes?" I say quietly and shrink back ready for her to yell again. That was a terrible response but it was all I could come up with at the moment.

" This is so cool, we are like mob wives!" She squeals and jumps up excited, I let out a sigh of relief and let my posture return to normal.

" So I'm guessing Niall told you about Saturday?"

" We can to go shopping Thursday. I've never bought a ball gown before!" She claps her hands. Thursday I have chemistry, maybe Zayn will come with.

" Would it be okay if I ask Zayn to tag along?" I ask pulling out my phone, she nods and goes to the kitchen.

" Autumn, it's been forever!" Zayn exclaims and I wince from the loudness, even on the phone he is loud.

" Zayn it's been two days." I state rolling my eyes.

"Pft whatever, so what did you need?"

" Well Abi and I are going dress shopping Thursday after Chem and we need a man's opinion so would you mind coming with?" I ask.

" Well I don't know..what's in it for me." He replies causing me to scoff, typical Zayn.

"C'mon you owe me, don't you remember that time when I bailed you-." I smirk when he interrupts me.

" Okay okay fine, I'll come." He sighs defeated.

" Thank you Zayn I love you!" I yell into the phone and end the call before he can reply.

" So what did he say?" Abi comes back in carrying a wine bottle and two wine glasses full of the red liquid, memories of the last time I had wine rush through my mind.

" He said he'll come." I say and take the glass from her hand. She turns on the t.v and puts in Say Anything, one of my personal favorites.

" So you are okay with the whole gang thing?" I ask her taking a sip of the wine.

" Yeah I mean I love Niall and I would do anything for him, I'm not going to make him quit or anything but the real question is are you okay with it." She turns the question back to me, I haven't really gotten time to process it yet, it was all thrown at my face at once.

" I really don't approve of it but it makes Harry happy and if he's happy, I'm happy. I just worry about him a lot." I say truthfully, as long as Harry is happy i'm not going to make him quit, I mean he IS the leader.

" You really care about him don't you?" She says quietly, I nod and gulp the rest of my wine. The room settles into a comfortable silence as we both lock our gaze on the t.v.

" We should go look through their stuff and see if we can find any embarrassing stuff." Abi says breaking the silence, I grin and nod. Harry shouldn't mind, I am his girlfriend.

" Let's go." I jump off the couch and stumble back to Harry's room while Abi goes to Niall's.

When I enter his small room the smell of his strong cologne immediately hits my nose, I breath in the scent and sigh. I go over to his desk and start rummaging around the drawers, finding nothing I move to his night stand. On top of it I see the picture of us that Abi took when Harry was giving me a piggy back ride. I notice a tiny black box next to it, oh my god what is that? I pick it up and examine the box, should I open it?

"Oh my god Autumn you need to come see this picture of Niall!" Abi screams through fits of laughter from Niall's room causing me to jolt and drop the box on the floor near his bed.

" I'll be right there." I yell back crouching down to get the mysterious box. Under Harry's bed is surprisingly clean unlike mine, there is only a few shoes and a clear bin of what looks like pictures. I quickly pick the black box up and set it back on his nightstand it no longer has my interest, the bin does. I pull it out from underneath the bed and I was about to lift the lid when my phone starts to vibrate in my shirt. It's Harry's ringtone. I push the bin back under the bed with a huff, can't a girl do some quality sleuthing without getting interrupted.

" Autumn thank god." Niall sighs through the phone, his voice shaky.

" What's wrong Niall." I ask becoming nervous. Abi walks in probably because she heard Niall's name, she gives me a confused look.

"It's Harry." My stomach drops and I can hear the worry in his voice.

"W-what happened? Is all I can manage to get out, my mind is a jumbled mess and my heart is pounding. I've never been this nervous and scared before in my life. Oh no please let him be okay.

" Harry's been shot."

A/N hey peeps sorry if this is not that good (ill edit it later) but  thisisharrysgirl requested I update so here it is, also read her story!!!!!!!!!! I don't have anything else to say except vote and comment because chocolate yeah so um okay byees

So, baby, hold on to my heart, need you to keep me from falling apart

MariahXx
Words:1336