Chapter 36

Harry's P.O.V

When we get back to my apartment there is a note attached to the door, this better not be from Jacob. I am so done with his shit.

" I can't deal with this shit right now. " I mumble to myself ripping the note off the door.

Harry,
Come over to my place, Abi was called in to work late so we will be alone.
xoxo A

My nerves calm down once my eyes rake over the neat cursive, god I need her right now....wait no her safety is more important right now.

" What is it sir?" Aiden asks concerned looking over my shoulder trying to read the note.

" It's from Autumn, she wants me to go to her apartment." I reply glancing over at him, he nods. I open the door to Autumn's apartment and walk in with Aiden trailing behind me. Aiden stands awkwardly beside me not saying a word.

" Harry is that you?" Her sweet voice calls out from the hallway and I can hear her footsteps pad towards us.

"Yeah it's Harry, what was with the note petal?" I ask and suck in a breath once she appears dressed in a black long sleeve skin tight dress that shows off every curve and makes her breasts look amazing, I can only imagine what her ass looks like in this. No! Stop not now Harry.

" I have something important to tell you and- wait who is this?" She doesn't finish her previous sentence because she notices Aiden standing beside me, which reminds me that he is a guy standing in front of an extremely hot girl and it is only natural that he would check her out. With this in mind I look over ready to punch him if he is so much as glancing at her body, but to my surprise he has his eyes locked on her face his eyes not even flickering below her chin. I smile pleased that he is being respectful of her. Aiden pushes past me and goes to shake her hand.

" Hi I'm Aiden, I am one of Harry's friends." Aiden introduces himself before I could even open my mouth to speak. This kid is a good actor.

" Oh okay well you are welcome here anytime then." She smiles politely and awkwardly shakes his hand looking weary of him.

" Well with all the stuff going with your brother Harry thought you would like a friend who could protect you if something goes wrong." He gives her a genuine smile. Damn, he's really good.

" So you are only here for my protection?" She asks him with a slight frown.

"Only if you want, but I thought we could be actual friends." Aiden says making Autumn smile brightly. I knew taking him as her guard was the right decision.

"Okay, can I get you something to drink." She says and turns to go to the kitchen, I look over at Aiden to see if he is looking at her ass which he isn't, even though it looks amazing in the dress.

"Um do you have raspberry tea?" Aiden asks, I guess Niall told him what her favorite things are.

" That's my favorite kind of tea! I'll get it ready." She squeals happily causing a smile to grow on my face, damn the effect this girl has on me is incredible.

" Don't worry about me making a move on her, I already have a girlfriend and I would never think of looking at another women in that way." Aiden whispers and goes over to where Autumn is standing in the small kitchen. I feel relieved that I don't have to worry about him trying anything on her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Okay Harry I have something important to tell you." Autumn says after she waves to Aiden who just left after three hours of them gossiping and talking like teenage girls while I sat there watching Autumn laugh and talk to him like they've known each other for years. How can she just sit there and laugh and still look so beautiful?

" Sure petal what is it." I say as she drags me to her bedroom and pushes me onto her bed, I sit on the edge and wait for her to speak slightly nervous of what she is going to say. She takes a deep breath and looks like she is struggling to get the words out. Oh shit, what if she doesn't want me anymore or what if she wants to break up with me. I continue to list more "what if" scenarios, tormenting myself until her voice pulls me out of my dark thoughts.

" Harry!" She nudges my shoulder, taking a step back once my worried eyes flick to hers, she gives me a confused look for a moment but a smile forms on her perfect face.

" Okay so I've been wanting to do this for a long time but I just don't know how to say it and I'm not sure how you are going to react." She's going to break up with me, no I'm not going to let her. She takes a deep breath ready to break my heart with her words.

" Harry I-" I don't let her finish because my lips smash onto hers roughly stopping her from saying anything especially those five words.

" Please don't say it Autumn, I finally got you and now you're leaving me." I say my voice shaky pressing my forehead against hers. I can't let her get away from me, ever.

" Harry I'm not going to break up with you." She chuckles lightly, I pull away from her confused.

"Then what wer-"

"If you would've let me finish, I was going to say that I love you more than I've ever loved someone before." She smiles and reaches up to gently kiss my cheek. Wait what the hell did she just say? Did I hear correctly?

" W-what did you just say?" I stutter shocked with wide eyes. She couldn't have possibly said what I thought she said.

" I love you Harry." She finally said it, holy fuck she said it, she actually said it. My mind can't stop replaying her sweet voice saying those three words to me.

" Harry are you alright?" She asks concerned, I stand up and hug her tightly resting my chin on the top of her head. I can't contain my happiness, I've waited three months to hear her say it back to me.

" Autumn I love you too." I say grinning from ear to ear because she finally loves me back.

" You don't even realize how much I fucking love you." I say pressing myself tighter against her small body to make sure this is real and I am not dreaming.

" Then show me how much." She whispers in my ear standing on her tippy toes, thats all it takes for me to spin around and lay her on the bed with our lips connected. And just like that we spent the entire night tangled in the sheets as I ravished her beautiful, naked body.

For the first time we didn't just fuck, we made love. And I couldn't be happier.

A/N hey bros so yeah this shit finally happened but get ready for some action and suspense because its coming soon *wink wink* so vote and comment and yeah okay byees

I'm never gonna let another take her love from me.

MariahXx
Words:1236