Chapter 26

15 minutes later the rain has stopped and we arrive at some sort of abandoned building complex.

" Where are we? Why are we meeting the person here?" I ask confused.

" This is where I work." He confesses looking embarrassed.

" Oh." I don't know why Harry would work at place like this but I'm not going to judge him.

" Okay well let's go." I say getting out of the car, and the smell of the rain on concrete fills the air making me smile; I've always loved the smell of wet concrete for some reason . Harry leads me inside the building where I see a bunch of scary looking guys with tattoos and piercings and a bunch of girls wearing dresses so short they would probably be considered a shirt.

" Hey Styles who's the girl? Do you mind sharing?" A guy with brown hair and too many piercings asks making me scrunch my face up in disgust.

" Touch her and I'll bash your skull in." Harry threatens glaring at the man who puts his hands up in defeat. Harry tightens his grip on my hand and pulls me up a flight of stairs and into a door where a man with black hair who looks to be in his 40's sits behind a desk that has papers scattered every where.

" Harry, I am so glad to see you!" The man says happily and gets up from his seat. He is about the same height as Harry, and he is slightly overweight, he radiates power making me cling onto Harry's side fearfully.

" Elliot." Harry acknowledges him curtly.

" And this is the famous Autumn." Elliot says walking over to me and Harry tenses. How did he know my name?

" I'm not going to hurt her Harry." He says and Harry releases me from his grip making me look over at him with wide eyes. What the heck is going?

" I am so glad to finally meet you!" He exclaims suddenly pulling me into a hug. I shoot Harry a confused look but he just shrugs giving me no explanation as to why this man would be hugging me.

"Sit down." He says and I oblige sitting down in the chair next to Harry.

"So are you Harry's father?" I question trying to figure out their relationship, Elliot laughs sitting back down behind his desk. I mean Harry has never told me anything about his family before so this is new to me.

" No, but I consider him as family." Elliot says making me look over at Harry who has his eyes planted to the ground.

" I'm assuming Harry hasn't told you yet?" Elliot says and I am beyond confused.

" Told me what?" I ask curious.

" That he is in a gang." He states and my mind goes running in a million different directions.

" Wait, what?" I gasp looking over at Harry who has his head in his hands.

" And I have chosen him to be my successor." Elliot says and Harry looks up at him with wide eyes while I sit here completely and utterly confused as to why Harry would ever need to join a gang.

" Elliot, no you can't do that." Harry shakes his head.

" Yes I can and that's final, now I'm going to leave you two alone to discuss this, and Harry don't forget about your job." He claps his hands getting up from his desk leaving us alone. What job?

" Are you going to leave me now?" He asks his eyes full of shame.

"I-I don't know." I mumble looking at down at my hands. "I just need to go." I say rushing out the door which was probably a bad idea because I run into the brown haired guy from earlier.

" Hey baby, is Harry not here?" He asks with a smirk shamelessly running his eyes up and down my body.

" He's...um talking to Elliot, I'll just be uh..leaving now." I stutter trying to get pass the huge man. Why am I always put in these kinds of situations?

" Not a chance babe now lets go, we are going to have so much, the things I'm going to do to you." He grins his grimy hands grasp mine and I let out a loud scream trying to get out of his grip hoping someone will come and rescue me from this appalling man.

" What the fuck! I told you to leave her alone Jack." Harry yells at the man who pushes me behind him thus blocking me from getting to Harry.

" What are you going to do about it Styles." He mocks and Harry lunges forward punching the guy in the jaw with such force the man goes tumbling to the floor.

" Harry...I need to get out of here...I'm not fit for this kind of life." I say hurriedly and he looks utterly defeated his shoulders slump and all the light in his green eyes go out.

" No...no please, don't let this change anything, please Autumn...I can't lose you...you make the voices go away." He pleads his voice cracking and I look over at him, his pale green eyes are glossy. What voices?

" I'm a monster, I kill people for money, she is probable scared of you now that's why she wants to leave you." He yells kicking the disgusting man laying on the ground in the stomach. " She will never want you now." He runs his hands through his hair while I stand there frozen to the ground watching with wide eyes.

" She would never love you, how could anyone ever love a monster like you. You are nothing but a fuck up, a waste of space." He continues to pace around mumbling hateful words to himself and I've finally heard enough, I'm not going to stand here and let him torture himself.

" Harry, stop." He looks up me his green eyes run wild with every emotion imaginable.

" Autumn just...just go, you can't stay with me. I'll end up hurting you." He shakes his head shamefully. I can't think of any other way to stop him so I run forward and connect our lips forcefully making him stumble back on the wall.

" You bring me out of the darkness Autumn." He whispers resting his forehead on mine. I am completely and utterly speechless, how can I mean that much to him?

"Please say something." He pleads pulling away slightly so that he has a full view of my face.

" I honestly have no idea what to say." I laugh nervously shaking my head, Harry lifts my chin up forcing me to look into his eyes eyes while he glides his thumb over my cheek.

" Say you'll be mine."

A/N CLIFFHANGER MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! its like 4 am (where I live) right now and Ive only had like 3 hours of sleep so I thought why dont I update because I got nothing better to do lolol Im so tired but im not at the same time yah feel?? SO WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WILL SAY??? As always vote and comment because it makes me happy and when im happy I update so yeah okay byees

I know your hearts been broken but don't you give up

MariahXx

Words:1212