Chapter 29*

Harry's P.O.V

" Why is he here?" I ask Jason frustrated. Isaac and I have bad history together and whenever we are in the same room it always ends badly. The last time we met I was only 18.

"Hello again Isaac." I smirk watching the fear sweep his eyes when he sees his precious girlfriend tied up and gagged my gun pointed at her head.

" What do you want Harry, I'll give you anything just let her go." He pleads causing Amanda to start sobbing and tugging on her restraints. Love makes you do stupid things.

" You killed my sister Isaac, so I have to kill something of yours." I shrug and rip the tape off her mouth harshly.

" Any last words?" I ask her my voice cold, a sinister smile forming on my face.

" I love you-" Before she could finish I had already pulled the trigger feeling no remorse for the girl, It was her fault she got into this mess.

" He said he wanted to talk and he specifically requested you be there." Jason says and I sigh.

" Well lets go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason, me and four other guys pile out of the BMW and look at the building not knowing what to expect next. I tuck my gun in the back of my jeans incase things go south, I signal for us to enter the building. When we get in the building we are greeted by two men holding guns, they lead us to a large empty room.

" Hello." I hear the unfortunately familiar tenor voice say followed by the lean figure of Isaac. His dirty blonde hair is pushed to the side and his brown eyes run wild with amusement. I tense up when I notice we are now surrounded by his men.

" What do you want this time Isaac." I ask strongly not showing any emotion.

" I think you know what I want Harry."

" Are you still hung up about me killing your girlfriend? C'mon I though we have come to an agreement." I mock which was a bad idea because now we have about twenty guns pointed at us ready to fire on Isaacs command, I pull out my gun and now it is a full out standoff. One wrong move and it would be a massacre. I'm a pretty good fighter but 20 of them and 6 of us, the odds are definitely not in our favor especially when guns are involved.

" You skipped our shipment last week, where is it?" He questions angrily while I keep my gun pointed at him.

" The deal was over, we no longer are required to trade with you." I say calmly. We made the deal last year after I killed Amanda and now the contract has expired.

" I heard you got a new girl, how about we take her as payment. " He smirks, I resist the urge to blow his brains out.

" Leave her out of this." I growl through clenched teeth.

" I bet she's good in bed, isn't she?" He pushes and I can't contain myself anymore.

" I said leave her fucking out of this." I seeth dashing forward and in one swift movement I have the barrel of my gun pressed against his temple.

" Give me half of your next shipment of heroin and we won't bother her." He says as calmly as a person can be when they have a gun pointed at their head. Elliot is not going to be happy about this, but I can't let them hurt Autumn.

" Fine you can have it, just leave her alone." I sigh defeated and release Isaac from my grip. I would rather die than risk Autumns safety.

" Alright now that everything is settled you may be on your way." Isaac says dusting himself off.

"C'mon boys." I order glaring at Isaac as we walk out of the building.

" You guys can take the car I'm going to walk." I dismiss them and stare up at the setting sun.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Harry, what are you doing here? I'm just about to close up." Autumn's sweet voice fills my ears making me smile.

" So we are alone?" I ask quizically

" Well yeah, now shoo I need to finish cleaning up." She says picking up a cleaning rag, I smirk and walk over to the door and flip the sign from 'OPEN' to 'CLOSED'. I look over at Autumn bent over a table, I can feel my pants tighten at the sight. I grin as I walkover to her and grab her hips, she gasps and tries to stand up straight but I force her back down.

" Petal you don't understand how much I want to fuck you right now." I groan pressing my hard on against her bum making her suck in a sharp breath.

" We can't, people could see....through the windows." She shivers and I smile at the fact that my touch causes goosebumps to form on her porcelain skin.

" I need you...now." I take her hand and pull her into the kitchen. After the whole Isaac ordeal I realized just how easy it would be for her to get hurt, and It would be my fault.

" There is a supply closet here." She breathes pulling the door open. When we are both inside I push her against the door picking her up and on instinct she wraps her legs around my torso.

" You are mine." I mumble colliding our lips together as she fumbles with my belt until she finally pushes down my pants and boxers.

" Shit, I don't have a condom." I groan against her lips, pulling away frustrated.

" I was going to tell you later, but I went to the doctors last week and got the birth control shot." She whispers and that's all it takes for me to rip open her pants and push into her, pressing her harder against the door, causing a moan to escape both of our lips. Damn it feels good to finally feel her, all of her without the barrier of a condom. I connect my lips to her neck and suck leaving a couple of love bites so everyone will know she is mine, and only mine. I'm the only one who has ever made her feel like this and I intend to keep it that way.

A/N heyyy mah peeps you should follow fiivesecondsof1D and read her book because I'm in love with it and it is perfect!!! So go read it!!!!! School is over so guess what that means....More updates because I have nothing better to do!!! YAYYY okay vote and comment for this because...well why not so ummm yeah okay byees

Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker

MariahXx

Words:1123