Pozy Splotches

Evie's POV

"Doug, I can pay part of it, it's no big deal." I was saying as Doug walked me to my dorm.

"Yeah, but the guy's the one that should pay for dinner."

"Wrong." I pause, "Who ever offers to take the other out for dinner should pay. You invited me to your cousin's science fair. I'm the one that suggested we go out to eat before, so I'm paying."

"Are you sure though? I mean it doesn't cost anything to get into the fair, and you're working so hard to make that money and-"

"And I get to choose what I use it for." I pause as we stop in front of my dorm, "Now, I'm thinking we go to Tony Joe's Italian Eatery. Not super fancy, but not too casual. Sound good?" He sighs but smiles.

"Sure, but I'm driving." I chuckle and tell him I'll see him later. I go into my dorm and close the door before listening for him to leave. Once I no longer hear his footsteps, I completely lose it.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I squeal, running over to Mal and hugging her.

"What's up E?" She questions, probably already knowing. I let go and take her hands.

"Doug asked me out!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" We squeal before she lets go and I twirl around the room, smiling like mad.

"He asked me out! He finally asked me out!" I fall onto my bed, clutching my heart.

"I don't think I've ever been this happy." I look over at Mal.

"So where's he taking you?"

"To his cousin's science fair, but I'm taking him out to eat." I roll over, and rest my head in my hands. "He wanted to pay, but Audrey gave me a little extra for adding rhinestones so. . ."

"You made sure to give Carlos his cut right?"

"Of course," I sit up, "I would never steal hard earned money from Carlos, you know that."

"Just making sure. You give him part of the tip?"

"I tried to, but he said that since the rhinestones were my idea, and I was the one that put them on the jacket, I should keep the money."

"Seems fair." She shrugs, "So where you going to eat at? I suggest somewhere not too formal."

"We're going to Tony Joe's Italian Eatery. I hear it's quite nice, yet not too formal."

"I hear their pizza's really goo-"

THUD!

"What the. . ." Mal goes over and opens the door. We see Cass laying there, her head on backwards. M huffs.

"Cass," She looks down at the feline as I go over, "I don't care how many times you try it, you can't run through walls."

"I wasn't running through a wall," C defends, turning her head around to reveal a huge bump, "I was running through a door." Mal sighs as I pick Kitty up.

"Any idea of who the vet is here?" I question for Mal to pause.

"Fauna? I think Lonnie mention her and the others being the school nurses."

"Worth a shot." I shrug as we head down the hall.

"Do I smell like cheese perfume to you?" Cass questions, looking at her paw.. Okay, so she's not hurt that badly.

Later

Cass's POV

"Hmm, well you do have quite a bump on your head, but seeing as your conscious and talking as you usually do, you should be alright." Fauna says, looking at my head. "However, I probably should put it in your file."