Love Me!

Evie's POV

"Okay, overdrive button ready, dropping mechanism in place. . ." I list as I head to my locker. It was the break before sixth hour and I was going over the checklist of what all needed to be set up for Doug's project. Pour boy was so stressed out with music group, this project and homework that he almost forgot to eat lunch.

"Okay everything seems in place just need-"

"Ribbon!" I hear before turn-Ofe!

I'm pushed into the locker with my arms pinned, and strawberry scented hair pushed into my face.

"Love me!"

"Oh Cass," I sigh managing to stand back up, "Not again." She lifts her head and looks at me.

"Love me." She lays her head back down as I see Lonnie and Jemma come up to us.

"Heya Evie." Jemma pauses, "What's um. . . .?" She motions to Cass.

"She's in a mood." I look down at Cat, "Can you get off?"

"No, love me!" She says, snuggling into my collarbone.

"Then at least change into cat mode. I need my arms." I say for her to quickly change before thrusting her head to my mouth.

"Kisses!" I kiss her head. There goes my lipstick.

"You're such a pain." I huff as she snuggles under my chin before looking back to the girls with Lonnie being completely confused.

"It's a cat thing." I explain, "She only wants attention when your busy."

"I can relate, Ria's the same way." Jemma says shaking her head, "She once climbed into my suitcase while I was packing just so she could get head scratches."

"How big was she then?" Lonnie asks as we continue to my locker.

"Same size as she is now." Jemma giggles before asking if we knew anyone who could make treats for the festival.

"Well, I can make candy apples. I have a family recipe. Best on the isle." I pause opening my locker.

"Oh yeah? Where they poisoned?" Lonnie playfully smirks for me to mirror her.

"Maybe. Everyone on the isle did say they were to die for." We laugh.

"Well if you could make sample ones, we can see how everyone likes them. Then we may be able to have something good for the snack bar." Jemma rolls her eyes.

"I'll see what I can do." I say for them to head to their classes before Cass taps my shoulder.

"Hey, I'm still here." She pushes her head to my face again. "Love me."

"Oh goodness. . ." I trail off before spotting Doug.

"Hey Cassie," I smirk. Sorry but you still owe her, "I think Doug may want some kitty time with you." She lifts her head and looks in his direction before gasping, leaping onto the lockers and racing towards him.

"Dougie!" She calls for him to look up as she jumps. She catches his chin with her front paws, making him look like he has a funny purple beard.

"Love me!"

Later

"Cass the what?" Cass asks as she lays on Doug's head for the fifth time this hour.

"I'm in the middle of balancing a formula." Doug responds with annoyance. She had been playing this game with him the whole hour and it's really starting to get on his nerves.

"Cass the what?" She asks more aggressively for him to sigh.

"Cass the hat." She kisses his head before jumping down.