Spotty Protection Specialist

Cass's POV

"Congratulations! You have now completed Cass's course of crazy lyric compositions." I smile at Lonner. We had been here for nearly two hours going over everything that she needed to know.

"Oh, thanks Cass. This stuff so much clearer now."

"Just remember all this stuff we talked about only applies to this group of poems, aka the Realaliars. The next groups will be written differently, have different subject matter, and will possibly be called something like the Lessothemes." 

"I thought we were going into the other kinds. You know the Arm-a-hiest one?" Evie says as she rubs her eyes. At the rate she's going, she'll have had more cat naps than me by the end of the day.

"Armihist, and I thought we weren't getting to that section till next semester." I explain for Mal to shake her head.

"We'll just have to wait and see." Lonnie shrugs before thanking me again before she has to go. 

I take my catnip before turning to cat form and batting around my yarn. I perk my ears as I hear a phone buzz.

"Buzz buzz?" I pause, scurrying over to my bed and climbing up.

"It was me." Evie sniffs, "Doug heard about me being sick so we'll have to move our meeting to compare homework answers to tomorrow morning."

"And tell him you've got a sappy chocolate box of heart bugs." I add for her to blink.

"Uh, right."

Knock Knock

I look up to see Muscles in the doorway.

"Hey have you girls seen Lonnie?"

"You just missed her." Pixie says going to take Ribbon's temperature again.

"Rats. Well do you know where Lil' Shang is?"

"Haven't seen him. Why?"

"I'm seeing if he'll give Carlos some Judo lessons. Some guys on the tourney team are still. . . picking on him and Allen."

"Ally boy's getting bullied too?" I ask before attacking my yarnball. He nods.

"They both got shoved in lockers. Al just took it better than Carlos did. This time they- oops." The three of us look at him.

"You mean it happened again? I thought you sent the message to Chad." Evie says before sneezing again. 

"They didn't get put in lockers this time. They actually didn't get put in anything this time, but I did send Chad the message." He pauses, leaning on the door frame, "He stopped, but some of the others are still at it. Ben suggested last week to get lessons but I haven't seen either talk to Shang yet, so I'm doing it myself."

"Well, we haven't seen him. What were they trying to put them in this time?"

"Oh, uh they were . . . They were trying to. . um . . ." He stops for the three of us to glare at him. Mal shifts herself to the side of the bed.

"Jay?" She questions, knowing that the former thief only stammered when he didn't wanna tell us stuff.

"They, uh," We give him a sharp look as he rubs his neck, "They tried to. . .  shove the two in a. . . a. . .  closet."

"WHAT!" The three of us scream as I immediately changed out of cat form. Evie nearly jumped off the bed and Mal actually did.

"We stopped them! We stopped them!" Muscles assures, "We caught them as they were opening the closet door. Me, Ben and even Chad helped to make them quit." I march up to Muscles.