My Pour Doggo

"This won't stop us! This kitten thing isn't over yet!" Storm was screaming as Rainbow finished tying him and Thunder up.

"Can it ya gloomy bug!" Sprinkles snaps, "I'm back at the wheel and you're going back to smelly chicken canyon where you belong! They ready for sendoff Rainbow?"

"Yes ma'am, Cap'n Sprinkles!" Rainbow salutes.

"Then pull the sausage!" Sprinkles commands before looking at the hoodlums, "Say goodbye boys."

"You'll never get away with this! We'll be baaaaaaaaack!" Storm shouts as the suitcase they were on rolled into the distance.

"Good work girls." I whisper to them, before I go back to my game with Mal. We were playing hide and seek catch me, which is where when Mal finds me, she has to catch me.

"Cass, come out, come out wherever you are." Mal calls for me to stiffle a laugh. She didn't know it, but I've been hiding in the empty tissue box on her dresser for the last half hour. In plain sight, but a place she'd never look.

"Evie, are you sure you didn't see where she hid?" Mal asks as I hear the bed squeak.

"Yes M, I was too busy working on these sketches. Apparently, Lonnie set a fashion trend and now all the girls want custom made jackets."

"Well, that's great for you, but I've been searching for a good half hour now, and I'd like to find Cat before dinner." Pixie huffs before there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." Evie calls for the door to open and someone to come in.

"Hey, get the fish taste out of your mouth?" Mal asks for the two girls to giggle. Guess it was Spotty.

"Ha ha. I guess Cass told you?" He pauses, "Yeah, well, I'm actually here looking for her."

"You and me both." Pixie huffs. Oooh Cass you are a genius for hiding here. Who's a good little genius with the smartest brain? I am. Yes, I am. I'm the bestest, most smartestest, sneakiest cat in all of-

"Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty."

My ears perk up. The only times they used a cat call was when they were gonna give me treats.

"Ah ha!" I look up to see Mal staring at me, "I have been looking for you for the last half hour! You were in there the whole time?!" I poke my head out of the box.

"I win." I smile, before jumping out and running. She may have found me, but she hasn't caught me.

"Hey! Come 'ere you!" Mal laughs as we race around the room. She manages to catch me on my bed, and starts squiggling her fingers into my ribs.

"So, who's the winner now? Hm? Hm? Who's the winner?" She smirks as I squeal and giggle.

"You are! You are!" I shriek for her to stop. I sit up and shake my head before looking at an amused Spotty. 

"Hey, where's doggo? He should be out of class by now." I say as Mal sets me down and I change into human form.

"He's under my bed and won't come out, but I can't tell why." Car says as I lay down with my head in Pixie's lap

"Do you think it may be the storm that's brewing? The thunder could probably be hurting his ears." Evie suggests.

CRACK

"Ouch." I pin my ears back, "I don't blame him. The thunder hurts, but what happened to his ear fluffers?"

"His what?"

"I think she means his earmuffs."

"You get me, Pixie." I sit up and snuggle into her neck, "That's why we make a good pair." She pushes me away.