This is Halloween!

PSA: Before I get someone complaining about the song. I had to shorten it and rearrange some parts. However, I tried to keep key moments while maintaining the rhythm and tune. It's not going to be perfect, but it's there. Now that that's taken care, of onto the story!

2 hours later

Cass's POV

"You kids have fun but be back to school by curfew. Bye!" Bellebook says before her, Dogman , and Mother Fairy drive off in the stretch car. They had dropped us off on Aroura Avenue, so we could hunt for Halloween costumes, and possibly some small decorations for the dorms.

"Spooky scary skeletons send shivers down your spine!" I sing from atop Carlos's head. "Shrieking skulls will shock your souls seal your doom tonight!"

"Sounds like your excited today."

"It's Spooker time, Spotty! Time for sprites and clobber-lers and sticky webs and handy canes!"

"You mean candy canes, right?" Pupper questions, having come to town with us to make the ride less awkward and to spend time with us.

"Noooo," I shake my head. Remembering the cursed treats. "No. I say what I said." He looks to Mal who chuckles.

"I'll show you once we're back at school, but now we need the Halloween shop. I want to do something fun with our dorm."

"And I have some cool snacks I wanna make." Spotty states as we step aside for a lady with a stroller.

"I just gotta find fake fur for my costume and I'll be good." Jay stays for E to mention finding something for her costume too.

"What bout you, Pupper?" I question for him to shrug.

"I'm just along to help out where I can." He pauses, "How about you?"

"Everything! I love this holiday! The cobber beds and tender lumplings everywhere."

"Well, you know life's no fun without a good scare." Pixie points out for Jay to join in.

"That's our job—"

"But we're not mean." Evie cuts him off as I jump from C's head and turn human as the music starts.

"In this time of Halloween!" The four start dancing down the street as I drag Pupper along.

"This is Halloween! This is Halloween!
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night!
This is Halloween!
Everybody make a scene!
Trick or Treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright! "

"It's this time! Everybody screams!" Jay says turning back to me and Pupper.

"In this time of Halloween!"

"This is Halloween! This is Halloween!"

"Everybody's waiting for their next surprise!" Carlos sings before Mal scares him and he jumps into Jay's arms.

"Round that corner or hiding in the trashcan!" E points to the ally and a trash box as I step in front of Pupper, facing him.

"Aren't you scared?"

"Well that's just fine!" Us girls chorus, E and M stepping beside me. We then turn and continue on. "Say it once! Say it twice take a chance and roll the dice! Ride with the moon in the dead of night!"

"Everybody scream! Everybody scream!" Jay says before Car jumps in.

"In this time of Halloween!"

"This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!" We all pose in front of a store with a giant spooker display as the music ends. Pupper chuckles as we turn to him.