IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!

Cass's POV

Crunch crunch crunch

"Mm not bad." I say as I munch the cat kibble in my bowl. I had come down to breakfast with the girls and we had sat with our friends. Pupper wasn't able to make it though, something about a grooming session, but he did say he'd see us at lunch. Right now, we were talking about our plans for the day.

"So, you're going to pick her up second hour, right?" I hear Jane ask for Doug to hum a yes.

"I just hope Cass can distract her long enough so we can get her here without her panicking."

"Man, what happened in that wreck that caused her to be so scared?" Evie asks as I see my bowl empty. Hmm I'm still hungry.

"Nothing really." Smiley shrugs, "It just happened so fast and she's so young that it just terrified her."

"How old is she⸺ Hey!" Evie looks down at me pawing her leg.

"Bite." I smile at her.

"You've had enough." She says for me to sulk and go over to Mal. "Anyway, how old is she?"

"She'll be seven next month." Dex answer as I paw Mal's leg.

"Bite." I smile as she looks down at me.

"What? You want this? You won't eat it."

"Bite." I repeat a little firmer. She sighs and cuts off a piece before dropping it in the floor. I go over and sniff it. Ew, mushrooms!

"Don't want it." I claim for Dude to come over and sniff it.

"Mm, mushrooms." He hums for me to roll my eyes before I jump onto the empty space by Jane and change to human form.

"So anyway, we meeting in front of the school second hour or where?"

"I'll have a car in front of the school at 9:05. It's a twenty-minute drive over." Doug explains.

"Alright and you said this kid was an animal lover?" I ask for Dexter to nod.

"She has a way with animals like you've never seen."

"I highly doubt— REEEEEEEEEEAR!" I turn around, "Watch the tail!" Hmm, why do I have a sense of dunking voodoo?

Mal's POV

"Watch the tail!" Cass yells for Chad to take a step back.

"Well keep your tail out of the way and maybe it won't get stepped on." Chad sassed.

"Well if you'd watch where your feet go, I wouldn't have to worry about where I put my tail." She says as I lean over to Evie.

"Is it just me or-"

"This is the exact same way we met her." She finishes.

"Well FYI, most people around here don't have that problem because we're not animals."

"Chad!" Lonnie scolds as I see Cass about to get up.

"Why you overgrown-"

"Cass! Catch!" E says as she throws one of Cass's toy mice at her. Cat immediately zones in on it and changes into cat form to catch it before jumping into the floor to play with it.

"That was close." I sigh as Chad storm away.

"Yeah, we almost had another cat incident." Carlos agrees.

"Cat incident?" Doug asks as I get a drink.

"The first day Mal met Cass, they got in a fight, which wasn't anything new, except one thing. . ." Jay explained, "Mal lost." The group looks at me shocked.