Gottcha!

Still Evie's POV

Ten minutes later

"Evie really! This isn't necessary!" Mal protested as I blend the concealer on her. I had to basically climb in her lap to keep her in the chair.

"Yes it is! Hold still!"

"Love the kitty!" Cass says jumping on my desk and knocking some of my makeup off. We are so lucky none of it was open.

"No Kitty."

"Evie its just a casual event!" Mal states as I grab the blush.

"No it's not." I argue applying it. "Meeting your boyfriend's parents is a big step in a relationship."

"I've already met them!"

"Yeah, but meeting them in a personal setting is different!" I snap the blush shut..

"No it's not!"

"Pet kitty now!"

"No Cass. I'm busy." I glare at her as I grab the lipstick.

"How on earth is it different than meeting them at family day?" Mal huffs trying to force me off.

"It just is! Now, hold still." I open it for her to turn away.

"Evie!" She whines as I somewhat, forcefully turn her head back and managing to smear it on her.

"Love Kitty!"

"Not now Cass!" I set the lipstick down and reach for the eyeshadow.

"I will not be ignored!" She huffs clutching my wrist as I grab the eyeshadow palette.

"Cassandra! Let go!" I try to shake her off. 

"Get off of me!" Mal yells, leaning forward. I push her back and hold her there.

"No, I'm not finished!"

"Yes you are!" She grabs my wrist, trying to pry my hand off.

"Love the kitty!"

"Cassandra release!" I flick my arm. Hard. She goes flying and smacks into the window.

"There now I can-" I don't have my eyeshadow. "Cass!" 

"All hail the kitty!" She says I spot my eyeshadow palette on the windowsill. Open.

"Cassandra Clara- Woah!" I grip the chair so I don't fall.

"Get off of me!"

"No! I'm finishing what I started!"

"You are not!" She pushes my stomach.

"Yes I am!" I clutch her jacket. If I go down, they're coming with me.

"Let go!"

"Love Kitty!" We hear Cass call before falling from the ceiling.

"Cassandra Chelsea Cheshire!" We scream for her to jump down and race around the room leaving prints everywhere.

Knock Knock

"Come in."

"No, don't come in!" I call turning back to Mal.

"If not the shadow, then the liner." 

"Forget it!"

"Stop being difficult!" I manage to grab it.

"Make me!"

"Don't tempt me!"

"Kitty wants pets!"

"Cass!" Mal  screams as I feel her kick.