Bill Gambini (6) *smut warning*

A/N - Happy New Year everyone!! Please stay safe and I wish you the best for 2021, enjoy this smut to end 2020 ♡

(If you want more smut, let me know below and the character you would like)

---

"In now," he says as he firmly pushes me into the bedroom.

I sit down on the bed as he stands over me, arms folded.

"We made a deal Y/n, did you forget?" 

"Bill, of course I didn't..."

His vixenish grin makes me a bit nervous. Why did I agree to fuck my best friend? 

Who knows.

"Good. Mind if we get started? We'll take it slow...Start with some foreplay"

I gulp and nod. He just smiles.

He towers over my small build, I watch as he unbuckles his belt, it feels like my heart is going to explode. "Are you comfortable babe?" His voice is soft like velvet. I nod slowly.

His jeans drop to his ankles as he leisurely steps out of them, kicking them aside. He then pulls me up to stand before his lips meet mine. The kiss is gentle, yet it's clear he wants me. I pull him closer by the collar of his shirt as I feel his tongue sliding across my lower lip looking for access.

He's a good kisser, it just feels so right.

His hands lower down to my hips, then my ass.

With a swift movement, he picks me up and we fall onto the bed with a little bounce. We continue to make out until we're breathless and then we finally break apart. Bill's eyes scan my body, I get the hint.

With each clothing item I remove, he plants a kiss on my body.

There I lay, naked. In front of my best friend.

Then, he strips too with no hesitation. I can't help but stare, he's a godsend.

Bill smiles with desire before trailing hot kisses up my thighs and over my clit. I wiggle.

He continues upward and butterfly kisses over my nipples, I can't help but wiggle more at his light touch. "Mind if I taste you, baby?" He asks in a real deep sexy voice, I nod. Bill slithers down towards the end of the bed, positioning himself between my thighs as he forces my legs wide open.

He gives a small kitten lick on my clit, I whimper and buck my hips. He chuckles. Bill does it again, and again. He keeps going until his tongue is deep inside, lapping up all the cum I produce so readily.

"B-Bill!" I'm gasping, panting and moaning. He's too good at this.

When he feels he's satisfied, he moves up so our faces meet. "Are you ready Y/n?" He questions.

"More than ever"

Bill smiles again and kisses me softly, meaningfully. It's everything and more. I'm so distracted by his whimsical lips that I gasp when I suddenly feel his large dick slide into me. I whimper, my nails digging into his back.

"Shh it's okay" he whispers, it's comforting. We gaze into each other's eyes as he gives me a moment to adjust. He's so caring, I think I'm falling for him. When I give him a dip of approval, he begins to thrust.

I know he can see the emotion on my face. My furrowed eyebrows, my closed eyes. My curled lips that sometimes let out shallow pants. I tighten by choice around him and I can tell he's allured to me, Bill whispers sweet nothings in my ear, his warm breath sends shivers down my spine.

He pulls out slightly before pushing in inch by inch, then he repeats. The process starts off slow, tender. Only for him to quicken his pace, we've only just started but already his hips are racing. We're living for each other's little moans, it's music to our ears.

"Tell me what you want Y/n"

"You, only you" 

He growls and I'm turned on even more. I'm so wet for him, his thrusts are almost effortless as he pounds deeper and deeper into my g-spot. My legs wrap around his waist as our fingers lace together, the eye contact ethereal.

I'm close, he knows it.

It's his routine. Harder. Faster. Deeper.

"B-Bill I'm g-gonna cum" I alert but he already knows by the pulsing of my walls against his dick. Bill finds his release first, letting out a loud moan as his head sinks into my neck before he sucks. It takes only a few more strokes for me to find mine, I weep. Both of us a shaking mess.

We're exhausted as we ride out our highs together. He pulls out and rolls over, bringing my small frame with him. I'm snuggled up tight against his chest as I listen to his aimless heartbeat. "Are you okay?" He fusses over me, it's so cute.

"I'm perfect Bill, thank you" I whisper. 

He plants a hot kiss on my forehead before drawing the blanket over us, the end to a lust-filled night.