take me back *smut warning*

A/N - Smut still to come: Daniel LaRusso from kk 2 & 3

---

He's between my legs. Hooking his fingers in my panties, he pulls the material down over my bent thighs and to his eye level, staring at the tiny string.

"Do you forgive me, baby?"

I think about it. We're currently broken up...But here we are. He knows my weaknesses.

"I'll think about it."

Ralph grins.

He continues to remove it down past my knees before dropping it on the floor.

"You know, I couldn't stop thinking about you" his voice is husky.

I roll my eyes as I feel my legs being parted wide, lowering his mouth to my clit.

"Yea yea- ah!"

He gave a small kitten lick, making my hips buck up as tingles run down my spine. "What was that Y/n?" He chuckles. Before I can reply he does it again, my hips reacting again. He chuckles.

His messy dark hair falls slightly over his forehead, his brown eyes scan my body lustfully. He feels every inch of me like I'm art, he's careful but needy.

Whilst I'm distracted, he pushes up and enters his tongue in me. As his hands roam my body, searching, discovering, I'm panting. The longer he stays the more I pant and hiss, one hand grabbing his soft locks, the other grabbing the sheets below.

I feel the burning pleasure building up inside me.

His hands smooth down my body again and rest on my thighs, pulling me up more into his mouth. He speeds up, it's thorough yet somehow too teasing. It doesn't take long for a small orgasm to hit, my legs shaking.

"M-more" I beg.

Ralph kisses up my body messily as I wither underneath him, responding to every touch. I should be hating him right now...But the more I'm with him, the more I can't help but want him.

"You're so beautiful" he mutters against my hot skin.

I close my eyes as his lips meet mine, the kiss is deep and slow. Flashbacks to our arguments plague my mind but I push them aside, focusing on his touch. He finds my hands and links his fingers through, giving a gentle squeeze.

When the temptation reaches its peak, he finally lowers down and slides himself in, earning a soft moan. I feel many kisses on my neck as he pushes further in and pulls back, repeating at a firm pace.

Turning my neck gives him more access as his mouth gets busy leaving hickeys in between his grunts. Ralph's hands make their way up to the headboard as his thrusts get swifter. I know he's enjoying the feeling of my nails digging his back.

"Babyy" I moan. I shouldn't give in but it slips out as he looks at me with a cocky grin. He lifts a leg over his shoulder. He rams. He lifts the other leg over his shoulders, really giving all he can. The bed creaks as he enters his new depth.

"R-Ralph" I whimper in pleasure.

"Shhh" his hot breath is against my ear.

He moves one hand to the valley of my breasts, my chest heavily rising and sinking. His face is determined, biting his lower lip. I feel him ease his grip but not his thrusts. All the pent up frustrations from the past come out as he angry fucks me.

"You're not leaving me, you're not" he mumbles against my neck. His hands pin my hips down as he slams in. Faster. Quicker. Harder.

I fight against the orgasm, wanting to last longer. He senses I'm close and thrusts harder as I let out a sob moan, my back arching from the stimulation. Ralph grunts as he finally releases, falling on top with a pant.

"Mmm," he hums.

He isn't done yet, still kissing all over my body. Like my skin is an addictive flavour, he keeps adoring every inch of me.

"Please take me back baby" the desperation in his tone is evident. He wants me. He needs me.

I tease him with a wait of silence, his eyes pleading until I finally answer him.

"I'll be yours."