late night *smut warning*

A/N - RequestedI hope Ralph never sees this LMFAOOO BYE-

---

The slam of the front door awakens me from my sleep. I hear shoes being kicked off and the sound of Ralph cursing. I grab my robe from the chair beside and put it on before heading down into the kitchen. "Hey baby" I greet tiredly. Looking at the time, it's almost 2 am.

He looks at me with a slight frown. "What are you doing up?" He asks, taking his blazer off and hanging it on the back of the chair. "You woke me up" I answer, approaching him and giving a small kiss to his lips.

"We didn't win," he tells me, sounding annoyed. Ralph was nominated for an award, I was positive he was going to get it, how could he not? "I'm sorry" I trail my hand across his chest "How can I make you feel better?"

Ralph looks me up and down, he already knows I've got nothing underneath. He lifts his hand and strokes my cheek, his lust-filled eyes gazing into mine. By the smirk of his lips and the little crease of his eyebrows, I know he's in THAT mood.

"You know what I want Y/n?"

I shake my head acting clueless.

Ralph leans close to my ear. "I'm gonna fuck you, right here. Right now. And you're going to like it" his hot breath against my skin sends shivers down my spine. I immediately feel him untying my robe, tugging and pulling harshly at it.

There we stand.

In the kitchen.

Him staring at my now naked body.

He moves his mouth to meet mine as we begin to kiss hungrily. His fingers graze my hip, moving up to my ribs before cupping my boobs. He suddenly pinches my nipples earning a gasp from me, taking that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth with a groan.

I'm lifted up and carried to the table, my bare ass resting against the marble counter. Ralph deepens the kiss for a moment before pulling away. "Now Y/n, you're gonna do exactly as I say when I say it otherwise you get punished. Got it?"

I nod my head slowly.

Hand on my chest, he pushes my back down so I'm laying. The cold surface against my skin causes me to wiggle a little. "You're such a good girl. You know that?" He undoes his belt as I watch with eager eyes, keeping quiet.

"Talk Y/n. I haven't filled this fuckable mouth yet..."

"Y-yes" I stutter.

He moves upwards a little, pinning my arms above my head. He ties the belt securely around my wrists but not too tightly. His hands smooth all over my body teasingly. "You look so hot spread out like this baby..." He purrs.

Tied up, I'm forced to watch him undress painfully slowly, eyes on me the whole time like prey. "Hurry up" I whine. "Who makes the commands around here?" He asks. "You do..."

"Exactly. Now keep quiet"

My mind is racing as he pulls off the final piece of clothing. He leans back over me, kissing me with intent. He's an amazing kisser. He starts to trail them down my body until he reaches the ultimate tease. He blows lightly on my clit and I exhale sharply.

Ralph circles a finger between my wet folds before shoving one inside. "Mmm, you're already wet for me. Good girl" he speeds up his assault, adding two more fingers. I gasp and pant, feeling the orgasm build.

I'm almost there when he quickly pulls away. "No! Don't stop" I beg and plead, needing my release. He watches with a look of amusement as I wiggle in distress. "Tell me what you want" his voice deepens.

"I-I want you to fuck me"

"What was that? You want me to...?"

"I want you to fuck me!" I half scream.

"As you wish"

He shoves himself into me roughly without warning, the table shaking slightly. "Ahh fuck-" I gasp, he feels bigger than usual. It's clear that he's angry fucking by his deep, fast thrusts. I tighten my walls around his throbbing dick by choice "F-fuck you're so tight baby" he grunts.

"R-Ralph" I whimper.

"Moan for me baby"

So I do. Pretty sure the neighbours can hear us but we don't care. In a blur, he pulls out, flips me onto my stomach so my boobs are squished against the marble before he re-enters. He quickly finds my g-spot and pounds continuously, his balls almost slapping my ass.

His hand pushes down on my spine arching my back. "I-I'm gonna-" I begin to moan but he already knows. I let out a high pitched squeak as I finally cum, my legs shaking from impact. I'm gasping and panting more, my body going into overdrive.

Ralph groans loudly, slowing down and pulling out with a flushed face. He takes a moment to collect himself before gently undoing the belt. "You okay baby?" He kisses the bridge of my nose. I nod in response.

"Maybe I did win after all," he says scooping me up.

"What do you mean baby?" I ask curiously snuggling into him.

"I got you."