interview

A/N - Imagine: Ralph discussing his love life (you) during an interview ♡

Keep in mind this isn't word for word, it's just based off the 1992 show 

---

"Welcome to the show Ralph, it's nice to see you" David Letterman greeted. "Thank you for having me" Ralph replied, they shook hands before Ralph took his seat. "So, you've just wrapped up a new movie called 'My Cousin Vinny'?" David chatted.

Ralph nodded his head.

"It's been a lot of fun working on set. Everyone is so professional but yet we all know how to have fun too. I've most enjoyed working with Joe, he's a real delight and great inspiration" Ralph responded.

"Amazing. I also have another question for ya, how has your love life been lately?" David pressed.

Ralph chuckled.

"It's been the best! Y/n and I have been seeing each other for a few years now but everything is perfect. When I'm not working, I'm always with her and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way."

The crowd started swooning "Aweee."

"I heard you had your first date in New York?" David asked.

"We did! We started off in the Botanical Garden for a stroll before I took her to La Grenouille for a lovely dinner. Then we spent the rest of the night dancing away. I'll never forget it" Ralph recalled with the biggest smile on his face.

"Any plans for the future?" David continued.

Ralph nodded. "I'd like to get married, hopefully start a family one day. Y/n's been a great support system in my career and I know I can't see a life without her. It's just not possible" Ralph answered thoughtfully.

The crowd swooned once more.

"Sounds like a fantastic life to me" David replied.

"The best...I love her" Ralph smiled.