Chooch Bambalazi (3) *smut warning*

The door opens downstairs and I sit up excitedly. I listen to the heavy footsteps ascending and I know it's almost time. The bedroom door flies open after a moment and Chooch walks in wearing his uniform. 

"Missed me, baby?" 

I nod my head eagerly.

"Good girl. Come and help me take my shoes off."

I hurry and kneel on the floor, helping as I'm told. He leans against the wall as I feel his gaze settle on me. Just as I take them off his pants drop down to his ankles and I look up to meet his cheeky smirk.

"You know what to do," he says in a husky voice.

I nod again and pull down his boxers to reveal his dick, veins pulsing and all. 

"What's the safe word baby?" He asks me firmly.

"Red" I smile up at him.

"Good girl" he replies before prying open my mouth and shoving his dick in.

Chooch wraps his hands in my hair, his grip forcing me to take him faster and harder. My hands rest on his hips, nails digging in. My throat feels like it's protesting, I'm still not used to his size as I continue to lick and suck him off.

I know he's finished when he lets out a loud groan, followed by the warmness of his cum spilling down my throat. I pull back and lick my lips, waiting for my next instructions. "On the bed," he tells me so I get up and lay down on the satin sheets.

Chooch starts to take off the rest of his uniform, he takes his time whilst unbuttoning his shirt. "You wanna keep being daddy's little good girl?" He asks me. "I am good" I reply. He throws his shirt away before pulling my dress off.

"You wet?" He asks.

I shake my head knowing it's not true.

He rips the material of my panties away, running his hands over my spread thighs before trailing his fingers down my sensitive wet folds and over my clit. "You lied to me, baby...You're soaking" he says whilst looking me dead in the eye.

"I'm sorry daddy"

"You know what that means?"

"I get punished..."

I'm suddenly flipped onto my stomach and I brace myself. "What did you do wrong Y/n?" He questions as I feel him slide a couple of fingers inside earning a gasp. "I-I lied to you" I manage to say through countered moans. "Why did you lie to me?" His voice gets real deep. I don't answer him and with his free hand, he slaps my ass extremely hard.

I squeal. "I-I'm sorry!"

"Yea...You will be" 

I turn my head and see that he's smirking at me before I'm positioned on all fours. Without warning, he slides into me and sets the pace hard and fast. I whimper and moan, trying to keep my breathing steady. He thrusts roughly, just the way he likes it. It gives slight pain but it feels so good.

Chooch pushes down on the middle of my back, arching me. His hands keep hips up high and I grab onto the sheets, my face bright red. "B-babyyy" I moan. "You like it huh?" He pants, I know it's a boost to his ego.

It's my moaning against his, the room feels hot and heavy. I can feel myself giving in as my eyes roll back into my head. "Come on baby, cum for me" Chooch groans, thrusting as hard as he can. I whimper again as I feel the burning sensation growing rapidly.

Finally, I let out a loud moan as I clench around his throbbing dick, releasing myself. "F-fuck baby" he grunts as he finishes deeply in me. I panted trying to catch my breath, legs dead and heart racing. 

"Are you okay?" Chooch asks with a slanted smile and he flops down next to me. "A-all good" I reply, snuggling into his warm chest. He pulls the covers over us and plants a kiss on my lips. "You're my baby."