Jeremy Andretti (2) *smut warning*

A/N - Requested <3

---

"BOO"

I fell off my chair as Jeremy laughed his ass off. "Jeremy!" I scolded, my eyebrows furrowed. "You're pretty easy to scare ain't ya" he teased. "I ain't easy" I stood up and walked away but the pestering kid followed me. "Fine fine, how about I treat ya to a beer or something huh?" He offered but I turned him down. "No thanks, I'm actually a good child unlike you" I rolled my eyes and made my way upstairs to my room.

"Cmon Y/n lighten up. We gotta have some fun around this dull place" he said as he took a seat by my legs on the bed. "Go away" I clicked my tongue. I wouldn't be surprised if Jeremy Andretti was going to be the cause of my death. He suddenly crawled over me and pinned my arms down. "Hey!" I cried out but he just chuckled. "You know, you're pretty hot when you're mad" he winked at me.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like him because I did, yet I wasn't going to be the first to admit it. "And you're pretty hot when you're not annoying me" I shot back. "Ahh" he licked his lips "So, you think I'm hot?" My face turned red when I realized I'd set myself up. "Ughhh" I replied and Jeremy sniggered. He took a moment to himself before lowering his lips onto mine. I tried to resist the temptation but I quickly melted in.

"You wanna...You know?" He mumbled.

"Sure...I won't get pregnant right?"

Jeremy shook his head. "I don't keep condoms in my pocket for nothing" he grinned and I rolled my eyes again. He was cocky for sure but prepared, he knew I wanted him just as much as he wanted me. We each took turns taking our clothes off, I did feel a little insecure but he made me feel good about myself with compliments and kisses everywhere. 

"Jeremy..."

"Hmm?"

"You're not just using me are you?"

"No no, I've liked you for ages now. Do you trust me?"

I nodded.

He smiled and took the condom out of the packet before sliding it over his tip and securing it. "Okay just...Lay down and relax" he coached me as I propped my head against the pillows, heart racing. I was nervous with a bubbling excitement inside me. "Ready?" He asked me and after a minute, I nodded.

I suddenly felt him slide into me. With a whimper, my nails dug into his skin. I wasn't too used to the feeling so it hurt a little bit but the pain subsided eventually as he began to thrust. We kept it slow and steady at first, I focused on my steady breathing though I was sure he could hear my erratic heartbeat. Jeremy started to pick up speed as he hit deeper causing me to bite my lip. 

I thought about him often but never expected this but who was complaining? It was happening. I moaned and whimpered, even when he gave his all I still couldn't get enough of his touch. "Jeremy I'm-" I alerted but he already knew by my creased facial expression.

He found his release first, letting out a loud groan as his head sunk into my neck and he pulled out. "Wow..." he muttered breathlessly before flopping down next to me. I was immediately pulled into his arms and I felt cared for, it was a nice feeling. "We should do this more often" he smirked.

I giggled. "Just don't tell your aunt."