Chris (2) *smut warning*

A/N - Still to come: Eugene, Eddie and vampire Ralph smut 

---

Chris looks over my body as he admires every curve, the grin on his face evident. He kisses me roughly as my hands glide through his soft hair which I can't help but play with. "You know Y/n...I'm just warming up" he whispers to me.

I gasp and I know he loves my reaction. He feels like he's in control, a feeling that's very rewarding.

My eyes search his and I watch as he licks his lips. "Can I taste you, Chris?" I ask in a proactive slur. I watch his chest rise up and down in excitement. "Don't have to tell me twice" he says in a low deep voice.

We swap over, him laying underneath me as I wiggle down towards the end of the bed. I move my hands to touch his dick but he grabs them and pulls them flat onto his chest as I lower my mouth down between my arms.

I lick a flat tongue upwards, base to tip, enjoying every moment as I feel him get hard. "Mmm just like that" he moans lightly and I smirk. I take him fully in my mouth, sucking and flicking my tongue around. Moving up and down at a firm pace.

Before he could finish, he pulls me up breaking the contact from my lips to his dick. I'm lifted up quickly, feeling him enter me as my tight walls take it all in. "Jeez-" my breathing hitches, I wasn't expecting him to feel this big.

As a cycle, he continues to lift and drop eventually leaving me to it as I pick up speed. I watch as his eyes hood over, bottom lip being bitten. I know he's enjoying himself just as much as I am as I ride him.

We stay like that for a while but we both desperately want more. For a moment, Chris pulls out and flips us over so I'm laying underneath. He spreads my thighs apart and roughly guides himself back in. I let out a shocked moan as his body incases me.

His lips smash onto mine as he pursues, dominating every inch of me. Chris nibbles on my lower lip, sucking and teasing until he releases from my mouth and attacks my neck with as many hickeys as possible.

His hands grip my thighs tightly, pushing them back up further allowing him to ram in deeper. Noises I should be shy of escape like we're the only ones in the world. I can't even imagine what the neighbours must think of us.

"C-Chris!" I pant and cry out.

"J-just a bit more baby" he replies, his hot breath against my skin sends a shiver down my spine.

The room is a blur by the time I finally feel him pause and slow down. He pulls out, his hands running over my smooth legs as I listen to him grunt feeling the warmness of his cum hit my body. "That...That was hot Y/n" he bends down, placing a light breathy kiss over my entrance which makes me squeal a little.

I lay there on the bed trying to recover, the tiredness hitting like a truck. "Good girl" his voice sounds proud as he strokes my back, his eyes still admiring his work. He crawls over, embracing me into a warm cuddle.

"You're all mine" he yawns and I smile.

He's right.