Eddie Pilikian (3) *smut warning*

"Come in"

I walk into the classroom to see a few students dotted around. One of them catches my attention with a cheeky wink which I reply to with a small grin. I approach the front desk where Mr Jurel is sitting, reading a newspaper.

"I have this note for you, sir," I say, sliding it over to him. Mr Jurel reads it carefully, his eyebrow slightly raised. Then with a sigh, he leans slightly to the side. "You're free to leave Pilikian. I don't want to see you back here in detention" he lectures.

"Yessir" Eddie calls out.

He grabs his bag and I follow slightly behind him. Once we're out in the hall, I'm swiftly held against the lockers faced with a vixenish smirk. "Sneaking me out of detention baby...I like it" he says in a breathy whisper.

"The fun is only just starting..."

Eddie grabs onto my hand and I'm hurried outside to the car. He's eager, a raging burst of energy telling me that he wants me. With the loud start of the engine, we're off. I decide to tease him by circling my fingers lightly over his thigh before moving upwards.

"Y/n...N-not now" he groans as I massage his boner through his jeans.

"Don't you want some excitement as you drive baby?" I purr and he groans again.

I smile.

Eventually, we arrive at a clearing. It's not the ideal place to fuck but we're doing it anyway. As soon as the handbrake parks the car securely, I'm straight to undoing his jeans. He pulls the car seat back by laying it down, giving me enough space to climb over and straddle him.

His hands slip up under my dress as we kiss hungrily, tongues exploring. "Fuck, no panties?" He moans into my mouth. "I knew you'd love it," I say seductively and I know he's getting even more excited.

With one hand on my hip, he moves his free hand down to my wet pussy and curves his fingers against my clit earning a small squeal for me. "Oh, you like that huh?" He smirks and does it more, causing me to wiggle slightly at the contact.

I latch onto his neck, sucking and teasing the sensitive skin as he begins to roughly finger me. We're both moaning slightly, not even aware of the world outside the claustrophobic car. "Fuck me" he demands and I can tell he's not messing about.

We swap over and I'm underneath him, spreading my legs as much as I can. It doesn't even take him a second to drop his boxers down, his large boner making its appearance. "Jeez-" I lick my lips. Eddie knows I want him just as much as he wants me.

He teases first, sliding his tip across my entrance and being as slow as possible. "B-baby!" I whimper, needing him to relieve me right now. He chuckles and continues, clearly enjoying me squirm and wither under him. 

It's already hot in the car, the windows blurred by the condensation and filled by the sounds of my high squeaks and pleads. Before I can even continue to beg, he suddenly grabs onto the car headrest and slams himself into me.

I gasp as I feel him fill me up nicely.

"Is this what you wanted? Take it" he growls, ramming into me deep and hard. I feel myself loosen as his warm breath hits my skin, leaving hickeys across my collarbone and neck. Eddie lifts my legs a little higher so he can reach deeper.

He's not going easy on me, leaving me a panting mess beneath. I feel his long fingers suddenly attack my clit as he still thrusts hard and fast into me. I'm trying to catch my breath but with every movement, it's taken away again.

Eddie pushes in, pulls back slightly and forces himself deeper as I moan loudly. "You're such a good girl Y/n" he groans and I know I'm blushing red. I moan again high pitched, he's found my g-spot. Sensing that, he pounds harder with a lustful look in his eyes. 

"E-Eddie!" I gasp as I'm overtaken by a powerful orgasm. Skin sweating. Legs shaking.

I'm gasping, panting, moaning.

Tears stream down my face.

"Fuck..." I hear him mumble as he releases into me, pulling out with a grunt. We stay in silence for a moment, trying to recover. Eddie leans over and wipes at my face with his sleeve, leaving kisses over my cheeks. "Are you okay?" He asks.

I'm scooped up and snuggled into his lap as he sits down. "I-I'm okay" I stutter. "That's my girl" he kisses me softly, giving good aftercare. At this rate...I won't be walking for a week.