a night to remember (2)

I was standing by the window, staring out into the empty streets when he came up behind me. "What are you doing?" His breath was hot against my neck. "Nothing, just leave me alone" I mumbled. 

Ralph spun me around, pressing his hands against the glass with me in the middle. "You're too pretty to be upset," he said in a husky voice.

"That doesn't make me feel any better about everything" I sighed. His eyes scanned me up and down. "What will make you feel better Y/n?" Ralph asked curiously. 

"Me going home!" I insisted. "You know I can't let you do that" his tone was firm. I looked deeply into his harsh brown eyes, I noticed how lust-filled they appeared.

"Look...I'm not here to hurt ya. I would never" he claimed. 

"Then why am I here?" 

"Because I want you."

I was taken aback. "There's something about you Y/n. I think you're beautiful, for starters. I love how feisty you can get and I know deep down you care for others. You're intriguing" his voice was soft like velvet. Hearing him say those things made me smile, until I remembered what he did.

"That poor boy's family" my voice quavered. "I know it looks bad, but I promise you it was self-defence. He was a bad person anyway" Ralph ran his hand through his hair in a stressed manner. I looked at him for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"I believe you."

For the first time, I saw him smile. Even through his bad boy demeanour, his smile was pure angelic. "May I?" He leaned in close. "May you...?" I teased, I knew what he wanted. Ralph rolled his eyes playfully before kissing me, his hands dropped down and gripped onto my waist.

It was slow and sweet but perfect for the moment. It took me by surprise that he had a soft side to him but in all honesty? I couldn't help but want him back.