vampire Ralph (14) *smut warning*

A/N - a continuation from the vampire Ralph chapter 11 plot! Please check that one out if you haven't for this one to make sense <3

Also, a quick word glossary: vaginal transudate - the official term for being wet during arousal (Just in case anybody doesn't know/gets confused when I write it)

---

He'll be back, he told me.

Glancing over at the clock, it's almost midnight. I've done everything I could think of to keep myself busy but it's not enough. The thunderous rain outside keeps me prisoner inside of my own home, I don't want to wait any longer. Besides, who can sleep in this awful weather?

"Do you promise that from now on only I can pleasure you? I'll make you orgasm as many times as you want but only me. You're never to touch yourself again. Can you promise me that baby? My gift to you?"

Ralph's words linger in my mind from our previous encounter. I promised him, I know that. But what he doesn't know won't hurt...Right?

Laying on the bed, I free myself of my clothes and toss them aside leaving my naked body exposed to the cool air. I could use a toy but less evidence means less risk of being caught. Parting my legs, I start by slowly circling my clit and letting myself relax. Eyes closed, breathing steady. I let my imagination run wild.

At my gradual pace, it takes a while for my buildup to reach. Up and down, in circles, even inserting a couple of fingers inside me. I let out an aroused breath, entering my sweet element. The longer I fantasize about the fatally attractive vampire who stole my heart, the quicker I can feel myself becoming turned on.

Biting my lip, my body begins to heat up. This is it, this is the release I've been craving. Just as I'm about to reach my euphoric state, a harsh voice freezes me in place and I know I'm in trouble.

"You broke your promise, darling."

I open my eyes to see Ralph glaring at me from across the bedroom, a frown plasters his perfect face.

"I'm sorry I just-"

"You just what?" He approaches agonizingly unhurried "You thought you could pleasure yourself and get away with it. What did I say to you Y/n?"

I recite his words, the words I took in and promised until tonight.

Ralph reaches the bed and stops, eyes glowing. "Do you know what I'm about to do to you?"

"You're going to punish me..."

"Good girl" he undoes his belt and kicks off his shoes before crawling over me. My hands are restricted tightly above my head, the brass buckle is cold against my skin. He scans my body lustfully and smooths his hands everywhere. Then he positions himself between my legs which he coaxes roughly apart.

"Jeez baby, you're wetter than outside" he chuckles.

Ralph wastes no time in lowering his mouth and gently nibbling against my clit. I wiggle, it won't take me long to cum and we're both aware. Steadily, he licks up and down my sensitive slits and laps up my vaginal transudate. The way he strokes his tongue is delicate yet firm, I yearn for more. He hums in satisfaction, feverishly sucking and savouring every inch of me.

A moan tumbles past my lips. "Louder baby" he instructs so I do, I moan and whimper in his favour. Ralph keeps going until I'm on the verge of an orgasm but to my distress, he pulls away before my much-needed release. "No! Let me fucking finish" I sulk. Ralph's eyebrows furrow, he leans up and pinches my nipples hard causing me to mewl in pain.

"Watch your tone Y/n," he scolds.

"I'm sorry, please just let me finish" I beg. 

Ralph doesn't listen. Instead, he continues to tease my tender body. He fingers me whilst latching onto my boobs, licking and sucking further. I try to jolt my body away in response but I'm pinned down underneath him. "Stop moving" he growls and I give up in defeat. He teases me to the point I can't help but cry a little out of frustration.