Ralph the spy

A/N - Imagine: You get kidnapped by Ralph so he can get information out of you about your boss but he finds himself being drawn to you

---

"Well well well, looks like Christmas came early," the boy says condescendingly as he circles me.

I struggle against the ties on my chair but it's no use, I can't escape.

"Too bad you'll get coal" I sass back frustratedly.

He chuckles and takes a seat opposite me.

"You do know why you're here, don't you Y/n?" He asks me.

"How do you know my name?" I scowl.

"I know everything about you, it's my job" he smiles.

"God damn..." I mutter under my breath, realising why I'm here.

"You ain't getting nothing out of me" I snap.

"I only want information princess, that's it" he replies calmly.

"I don't even know your name!" I insist.

"Ralph, aka the man of your dreams" he smirks.

"More like my nightmares" I scoff.

He chuckles again before walking over, lifting my chin with his finger so we're eye level.

"How about I make you a deal?" Ralph suggests.

"What kind of deal?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'll take you on the fanciest date if you tell me all about your lovelyyyy boss" his tone is laced with sarcasm.

"I'll pass thanks. Snitches get stitches" I say through gritted teeth.

"Hmm maybe but for you? I'll reward you" Ralph winks.

"I'm not saying a word" I stand my ground.

"Fair enough. I guess I'll have to find another way to make you talk..." he trails his voice as he brushes my face with his fingers.

I hitch my breath, wondering what he's gonna do.

Ralph leans down and hovers his lips above mine teasingly.

I frown and he smirks before slamming his lips on mine, kissing me roughly.

His tongue battles mine, both of us trying to gain dominance which he wins.

After a few minutes, he pulls away breathlessly.

I whimper quietly at the loss of connection, trying to hide that I'm secretly attracted to him.

"You gonna talk?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Nah" I smile.

"Well baby, we can do this all day" he replies and I know I'm in for a treat.