lifeguard Ralph

"Woah check out the hottie over there" my friend Regan says.

I look over and see the hot lifeguard sitting on his deck chair.

His face is hidden behind dark sunglasses but still, it's obvious he's a total catch.

"I dare you to fake drown so you get his attention" she challenges me.

"Pfft, no way" I reject her idea.

"Chickennn" she starts teasing me.

"Fine! Watch and learn" I hit her playfully before I stand up and make my way over to the sea.

Looking over, I realised his head was turned so I swam out as far as I could before faking to drown.

"Help! I, ah...I can't, mmph, breathe!" I counter through fraudulent cries for help. 

I watch the lifeguard jump down and run towards me, the water splashes his body as he enters the sea. I sink down under the water and close my eyes, feeling my body eventually be lifted up.

I'm carried back to shore before I'm laid on the sand, I keep my breathing slow and my eyes closed.

"Hmm, she needs CPR" a hear a soft voice say.

Then, I feel two strong hands pump on my chest a couple of times before plump lips are placed on mine, giving me mouth to mouth.

After a few minutes, I flutter my eyes open and pretend to cough. 

"T-thank you" I whisper, gazing at the angel before me.

He flips his wet hair out of his face, I notice his gorgeous brown eyes. The water drips down his tanned body, I can't help but lick my lips at his toned abdomen.

"What's your name?" He asks me as he helps me to my feet.

"Y/n, you?" I reply, dusting the sand off me.

"Ralph" he smiles.

"Thank you for saving me, Ralph" I smile back.

He nods and turns around to walk away.

I do the same until I hear him call out which stops me in my tracks.

"By the way Y/n, I know you weren't drowning" he winks before he goes back to his chair.

My jaw drops open a little...God damn.

I head back over to Regan who's grinning at me.

"Guess you aren't a chicken" she jokes.

"Guess I just got a free kiss," I say and we giggle but I can't keep my eyes off him.