Frank Jr (2)

"Ay baby!"

I heard someone yelling from outside so I opened the window, poking my head out. "Frank? What're you doing here?" 

He moved slightly and I saw he was standing up...Whilst tied to a chair. "Help me out will you?" His tone was annoyed. I sighed heavily before going downstairs into the garden. "Hey sweets" he tried to kiss my cheek but I dodged it.

"Don't hey sweets me. You haven't called in almost 2 weeks!" I scoffed as I tugged and yanked on the rope, loosening it. "What? I've been busy" he said monotonously. "Hm, you promised you'd call back...Jerk"

"OW!" 

"Well maybe if you weren't tied to a chair it wouldn't hurt" I sassed him. When he was finally freed he stretched out, running his hands through his slightly greased mullet. "Now, where's my kiss?" He flashed a cocky grin.

"Up your ass" I mocked.

"Reed still owes me that 150, you understand, right?" He asked, cupping my face.

I just shrugged before he pulled me close and kissed me hungrily. I melted into his embrace for a moment and then I remembered that I was still mad at him, breaking apart. "I'm still mad at you" I frowned.

"Cmon baby" he pleaded.

I was about to speak when he beat me to it, looking at the time on his watch. "Look I gotta go, I'll call you soon," he said before taking off. 

"Call me never more like" I muttered, taking myself inside.

---

The phone rang as I read a magazine on my bed. Leaning over, I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, you actually called for once."

"What can I do to make it up to you huh?" He replied. I went silent, thinking. Considering. Nothing came to mind. Then all of sudden, he began singing 'You're the one that I want' from Grease.

"What're you doing?" I was perplexed, he continued. 

I tried to keep a straight face but his singing was awful, resulting in me cackling. "Stahppp I'm supposed to be mad at you" I pouted. "You know you love me" he chuckled. "...Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Fine, I do love you" I admitted.

I couldn't see his face but I knew he'd be smiling. 

"I love you too baby."