the concert

A/N - For this imagine please play the 1984 song "Touch Me" (All Night Long) by Fonda Rae for a better experience ♡

---

It's the year 1984. To celebrate Ralph's success of The Outsiders, you take him to a Fonda Rae concert in New York who you both adore. "Look baby, there she is," you say excitedly as she struts out stage, the crowd going wild. "Woah she's awesome, and look how cool that piano is!" Ralph points out. You smile and then Fonda begins to sing her hit single "Touch Me". 

Ralph's arms wrap around your waist from behind as you both start to dance, your bodies in sync with the rhythm. The whole crowd is singing along, not missing a single word. There's love in the air, all hyped up and ready to give you guys a good time. 

The club is electric, everyone feeding off the smiles and fast dancing which creates a chaotic spirit. You could go like that all night long, feet moving to the crazy beat as they belong to the music. You move in your dress like your hips were made to sway, the sequins catching the disco ball light that twirls above - launching every shade of the rainbow into the room.

The beat of the music fuels your head. Even in the room with hundreds of others, it feels like it's just you and Ralph. He spins you around to face him, his arms still hugging your waist. His baby brown eyes shine in the light, his smile is almost enchanting. 

"Hold me, baby, drive me crazy
Touch me all night long
Make me love you, kiss and hug you
Touch me all night long" Ralph sings to you.

It makes you giggle. Then, he pulls you in and kisses you as sparks ignite in your body like fireworks. His hips grind against yours, making your cheeks blush red. That intoxicating primal desire for him is strong as you boogie away on the dancefloor together. You're sober, but yet somehow you feel high on the joy of life. When you both pull apart, he rests his slightly sweaty forehead on yours, his hand caressing your cheek. 

The song eventually comes to an end, the uproar of people clapping and cheering fills the air. "Y/n?" Ralph calls out loudly as her next song starts. "Yes, baby?" You call back. "I love you!" His passionate energy radiates onto you. "I love you too Ralph!" You smile before you spend the rest of the night dancing in his warm embrace.