vampire Ralph (8)

A/N - After lockdown, I have started work again. I have bills and rent to pay so I do need to put my job first but I will try to update when I do have free time, ily all please don't hate me lol sorry for the slow publishes ♡

Imagine: You've been dating for a while and you tell Ralph you're moving for college but he's not happy about it 

---

I'm brushing my hair in the bathroom when I hear Ralph cussing in the bedroom.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask curiously as I walk in.

I fall silent when I see my college acceptance letter in his hands, he's glaring at me with his red glowing eyes.

"You're leaving me Y/n?" He grunts, I can tell he's not happy for me.

"It's only for a semester and then I'll be back home. I'm not breaking up with you if that's why you're upset" I say calmly.

"I don't care! You said we'd be together all the time" he exasperates.

"I know...But I've wanted to go to college for years. I finally have the chance to, I'm sorry but I can't miss it" I reply firmly. 

We have an intense stare-off, his fangs glisten in the light.

"So you're just gonna flirt with other guys?" He asks, I can hear he's annoyed.

"Obviously not. You know I love you" I say with a small sigh.

I thought he'd be at least a bit supportive.

Suddenly, I'm pushed up against the wall, a small gasp leaving my lips.

"Good, no one else can have you. You're mine" he growls.

I look at him for a split second before slamming my lips on his, the kiss is spirited and heated.

His hands dig into my hips as I wrap my arms around his neck.

We pull away breathless a few minutes after, I notice the fire in his eyes has gone.

"You promise you'll visit me, baby?" Ralph asks softly, resting our foreheads together.

"I promise baby, I'm always yours" I smile.