Daniel LaRusso (6)

A/N - Requested by @-bookbeauty ♡

---

"Baby I don't get it" I whine.

Daniel chuckles to himself as he helps me into position again. "Keep your head straight, breathe deeply and focus" he instructs. I do as I'm told but I still can't seem to get it right. With a huff, I grab my water bottle and sit down.

He plants a small kiss on my head. "How about we try something else in the meantime?"

I nod "Sure."

"First, we'll start with the meditation method" he suggests. We take it nice and easy, breathing in and out as I listen to his counts. The sun blasting down on us even makes me feel a bit sleepy. Then, he performs a move that I'm not used to seeing to my surprise.

"Baby what was that?" I ask curiously. 

"It's called Heian Godan, a form of Kata" he explains and then proceeds to show me.

The way he moves, it's mesmerizing. It's like his body just flows with ease. Simple and effortless.

As usual, I'm having trouble understanding the form. Daniel makes it look so easy but then I try and everything just falls apart. After many attempted fails, I slowly but surely start to grasp the moves.

"Keep practising and if you get it right I'll give you a big kiss" 

"Deal!"

So I keep practising, determined to get that kiss. I can see Daniel watching me closely out of the corner of my eye and I try to hide my grin. For a moment, I almost get distracted by how good he looks in his flannel shirt- 'Focus Y/n!!'

I snap back out of my thoughts and take a deep breath before performing Heian Godan. "Well done baby! That was awesome" Daniel claps proudly as he approaches me. "I think you owe me a reward," I say, biting my lip.

"Oh do I?" He tilts his head with a cocky smirk.

"Mhmm"

"Come here then"

I run into Daniel's arms as he scoops me up, planting a big kiss on my lips. Deep, slow...Intimate. Just the way we like it.