Johnny Cade x Daniel LaRusso *smut warning*

A/N - Yes this is a threesome. Yes, we're going to pretend it's not the same actor lmaooo. But uh yeah if smut isn't for you then skip this but for those who wanted it, enjoy ♡

---

You had been friends with Johnny and Daniel for a while. Johnny was quieter than most people but around you would talk for days. Daniel often flirted which you'd take for a joke not realizing he was being serious. It was your birthday so you invited them both to your house for a sleepover.

"Hey Y/n, we come bearing gifts" Johnny smiled, a small box in his hands. "Mm you're lucky" Daniel smirked. "Oh really?" You raised your eyebrow with a grin. Once in your room, you all got comfortable on the bed as Johnny handed you the gift. Inside the box was a pretty necklace with your initials engraved. "Awe thank you Johnnycake! I love it" you beamed as he smiled proudly.

You turned to Daniel who had a vixenish grin plastered on his face. "Ready for your gift?" He asked, you nodded. Daniel then proceeded to take his shirt off, revealing his toned upper body. "Oh- what're you doing?" You asked curiously. "It's me, I'm your gift" Daniel replied boldly. You and Johnny laughed but then glanced at each other in surprise.

"Are you being serious?" 

"Deadly"

Johnny scratched the back of his neck. "So you two are gonna...?"

Daniel chuckled. "Don't be shy JonJon. If you wanna join you can" he replied. You sat there stunned by what you were hearing. Looking between the two boys, you could tell they wanted to. "Are you sure this won't make it...Weird?" You asked kinda nervously. "Nah, your secret is safe with us babe" Daniel winked, Johnny nodded his head slowly.

After a moment of consideration, you agreed.

"I knew you wanted me," Daniel said before pulling you in for a kiss. It was hungry, needy. His tongue found its way inside your mouth exploring as his hands tangled in your locks. As you made out with Daniel, you felt another pair of hands slide under your shirt, massaging your breasts through your bra as you moaned softly into the kiss.

Daniel pulled back. "Cmon pretty girl. Clothes off"

You gulped nervously but slowly removed your shirt followed by your bra. Both of the boys stared with wide eyes. "Wow you're beautiful" you heard Johnny mutter. Daniel wasted no time and dipped his head to your breasts. Sucking, teasing and leaving little kisses all over. Johnny leaned in and kissed you, it was softer than Daniel's but meaningful all the same.

They would swap back and forth as you felt yourself getting wet from the foreplay. Daniel's hand slipped down your shorts and skimmed lightly over your panties. "D-Daniel" you whimpered. "Wet already baby? Good girl" he smirked. You felt yourself being pushed back into a laying stance, your shorts being ripped away from your legs.

"God you're so sexy" Daniel mumbled.

He pulled your panties off leaving you completely naked. Johnny and Daniel stared at you like you were art, you knew they both extremely turned on. Whilst Johnny went in for another kiss on your lips, you felt Daniel teasing your clit which made you wiggle slightly. With so much going on, it didn't take very long for you to reach your first high.

"Woah Y/n, all this for me?" Daniel grinned as he lapped up your cum. "Wait I want some too!" Johnny piped up. The boys swapped as Daniel went to your lips and Johnny went to your entrance, getting the rest of what he could as you lay there trying to catch your breath.

Daniel began to get undressed as Johnny started to finger you. He started off with two fingers but added a third when he felt you were ready, stretching you a little. You whimpered and moaned as your eyes settled on Daniel's large dick that was now staring you in the face.

"Jeez-" you remarked which made them chuckle.

You looked at Johnny. "Cmon get undressed hottie" you begged. He blushed at your statement but took off his clothes next. Deep down, you always knew Johnny had been packing and him standing there naked just confirmed it.

"Ready for the time of your life?" Daniel asked.

"Yes"

Daniel propped you into doggy position on the bed, his hands smoothed over your body before giving a rough smack to your ass. Johnny moved underneath you but backed up as far as he could on the bed so his dick was to your mouth level. 

You latched on immediately, earning a groan from him. You were so busy gliding your tongue over his tip, you didn't even realise Daniel had slid himself in until he thrust hard, causing your body to jolt forward and deepthroat Johnny.

All three of you were grunting and moaning, especially Daniel. By choice, you tightened your warm slick walls around him and he let out the sexiest noise you had ever heard. Johnny's hands gripped into your hair guiding you how he liked as Daniel pumped into your from behind. The room was hot and heavy, your eyes quickly rolled into the back of your head.

When you felt yourself reach your peak, you released from Johnny's dick. "Daniel!" You cried out, your body shaking from impact. "Baby we're not even done yet" he replied in a deep voice. Before you knew it, the two boys had swapped as this time you latched onto Daniel's dick as Johnny entered you from behind.

Your body was overloaded with pleasure but it felt so good. Every now and then you would hum against Daniel, the vibrations making him groan and tug firmly on your hair. Johnny wasn't as fast as Daniel but he knew how to thrust in deep, his warm hands gripping on your waist. As you entered euphoria round two, your back arched in reaction which the boys found super attractive.

"F-fuck Y/n" Daniel groaned as he came into your mouth. You quickly swallowed to avoid choking, the warmness filling your throat. As Johnny pounded into your g-spot, you let out a high squeak as you came all over his dick. Panting heavily, he slowly pulled out until you couldn't feel him inside anymore.

"Holy shit" you panted breathlessly. 

You laid shakily in the middle as Daniel and Johnny laid either side of you, pulling the blanket over for warmth. "That was hot," Daniel said as he rubbed your back. "Are you okay Y/n?" Johnny asked sweetly, planting a kiss on your cheek. 

"I-I'm okay" you replied with a smile.

From that moment, you knew things were definitely going to change between you and your best friends.