Hubbie Darling (happy version)

A/N - Hii my lovelies! So I just want to explain that Hubbie is a ghost just in case anybody didn't know that but for this imagine he will be a living person ♡ 

However, I will be creating a second Hubbie imagine where he is a ghost just like in the movie, I want to explain that idea quickly: You go to visit Hubbie's grave and you are reunited with his ghost form. 

If anyone is interested in reading that second imagine you are most welcome too, if the topic does affect you then you don't have to read it. I just wanted to let you know beforehand 

---

"Dinner is ready" I call out from the kitchen.

Hubbie enters the room, his jacket is slung over his shoulder and he is wearing his brown hat as usual.

I carry the bowl of pasta over to the table and place it down with a smile.

"How was work handsome?" I ask curiously as we sit down together, the table is already set.

"It was swell babe, I must say you look amazing in that summer dress" Hubbie replies as he tucks into his food.

I can feel myself blushing, even after years of dating he makes me blush like a little school girl.

"Thank you hun" I smile.

We eat dinner together, we tell each other about our day.

"Well, did you like the food?" I ask after we finish.

I carry our plates over to the sink and begin washing up.

"It was divine, you are a talented woman" he compliments.

Hubbie comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, he leaves little kisses over my neck.

I giggle and turn around to face him, forgetting about the dishes.

"I want a proper kiss" I pout playfully.

"That I can do" Hubbie smiles.

He lifts my chin up with his finger carefully and places a sweet kiss on my lips, his tongue gently explores my mouth.

We're both smiling as we pull apart from each other.

"My favourite time of the day is being with you" he says.

Hubbie slips his hands in mine, our wedding rings clink together.

"I love you so much" I reply, I can almost feel my heart beating 10x faster as I gaze into his eyes.

"I love you most" he replies with a big smile.