Daniel LaRusso (4) *smut warning*

A/N - Requested by @strawberrycade ♡ smut still to come: Daniel from KK3, Chris (Naked in New York), Eddie Pilikian and Eugene Martone

---

"Interesting costume" 

Daniel smirks at me as I walk closer to him, he wraps the curtain around us so we're alone. "What can I say? I'm not like other boys" his arms snake around my waist, holding me tight against his warm body.

We sway to the music, listening to the rising chatter of the other students at the dance. "You look pretty hot in that skirt" I feel him mumble against my neck. 

"Mm do I?"

"For sure"

I grab his chin, making him look at me. "You know...Your house is only around the corner." 

Daniel's smirk grows wider. "And what do you expect to happen when we get to mine Y/n?" I can hear how cocky he is through his tone. I leaned close to his ear and whispered the dirtiest things unimaginable to some. I suddenly feel his bulge rise against me.

"Screw the dance, we're leaving" with cheeks bright red, he grabs my arm and pulls me out of the school, his footsteps fast with intention as we head to his apartment. The door flies open and I'm instantly scooped up as he carries me to his bedroom.

I'm thrown on the bed and I watch as he struggles to take his costume off. "Ugh!! This damn shower" he growls, picking and ripping at it. Whilst he's distracted, I calmly slip out of my clothes, leaving myself in my underwear.

He finally turns to me when he gets it off and I watch his jaw drop open as I grin. He doesn't need to say a word, his face says it all. The pure look of lust in his greedy eyes. He climbs onto the bed, crawling over me as he peppers kisses everywhere on my body.

I wiggle underneath his touch, he fumbles with my bra before tossing it away. Daniel's hands run up and down my body, mostly resting and squeezing my boobs. "You're so beautiful" he mumbles into my neck.

I smile. We begin to make out, slowly, passionately. As the minutes pass it's clear we want each other desperately. I help him out of his boxers, staring with wide eyes. "You like baby?"

I nod, biting my lip.

I thought we'd be facing each other but he flips me onto my stomach, his hands smooth over my ass. "So big" I hear him chuckle before he gives a light smack. My face turns bright red. He lightly pushes down on my spine, arching me.

"Are you ready Y/n?" 

"Mmm I'm ready"

He grabs onto my hips and slides in roughly, earning a squeaky moan from me. "You're so tight" he grunts, pulling out slowly and then thrusting in again without any hesitation. The room quickly fills with both of us moaning. 

I grip the sheets, feeling him push deeper into me. It's a mix of pain and pleasure that creates something so rewarding. Daniel starts off slow but finds his pace, its a routine of faster and harder. Even when my legs start shaking he doesn't go easy.

"D-Daniel!" I pant hard, I'm withering under his touch.

"Shhh" I feel his fingers circling my clit and with that, I'm done. 

I whimper as I release onto him, he's loving every moment of it. I try to ride through the orgasm as he continues to chase his own high. "A-almost there baby" he's breathless. After a few more strokes, I finally hear him grunt loudly as he releases too.

Daniel pulls out and flops down on top of me, he's slightly sweaty but I don't mind. I turn myself over so we're face to face. "God you're so hot" I pull him to me as we begin to kiss again. He's gentler than before as he cups my face.

"I'm in love with you" he mumbles against my lips.

I smile. "I'm in love with you too baby."