Daniel LaRusso (5) *smut warning*

A/N - THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IS FINALLY HERE!! Lol I decided to not be lazy and spoil you, this is dedicated to my bestie boos Brenna and Caitlyn so uh y'all better pay me

---

The loud knock on my door almost gives me a heart attack. "Daniel? I wasn't expecting you tonight" I greet with a smile that slowly fades when I notice he's angry. "Yeah well I don't want to be at home" he mumbles, shoving past.

I close the door and join beside him on the bed. "What's wrong baby?" I ask curiously. He begins to tell me about his argument with Mr Miyagi and I sense his frustration. When he's done, he sighs loudly and shrugs his jacket off.

After a moment, I move behind and start to massage his shoulders. His tense body loosens and I latch onto his neck lightly sucking. "Mmm baby" I hear him mutter and I grin to myself. I know all his sweet spots and I'm not going easy.

"Y/n if you don't stop I won't hold back on you" he warns. Game on.

I ignore him and continue marking all over his neck until he suddenly flips us over and pins me down, his hand instantly slides down my shorts and I feel him circling my clit. "D-Daniel I-" he cuts me off by slamming our lips together as he roughly starts to finger me.

"Wet already for me?" He chuckles, I know it's a boost to his ego.

I whimper against his lips and he smirks. It doesn't even take him a second to start tugging and pulling at my clothes, revealing my naked skin. I lay there underneath as his eyes scan everything in detail, his big warm hands roam.

"Is this what you want baby?" He asks in a deep tone that sends shivers down my spine. I nod and that's all he needs as I watch him take his clothes off. The look in his eyes tells me I won't be walking for days after he's done.

Daniel crawls over me, teasing me with his tip. "S-stop" I whine, my body can't handle it. With every light brush, I want him more and more. He leans close to my ear.

"What's my name?"

"Daddy..."

He bites his lip before attacking my collarbone with hot sloppy kisses, trailing down to my boobs which he pinches and twists earning quiet moans from me. Whilst I'm distracted, he quickly shoves himself into me and I feel him fill me up well.

He drills into me, my arms pinned tightly above my head. He doesn't tell me to quieten down, I know Daniel loves when I moan loudly showing everybody I'm his girl. Each time he lightly pulls out, he shoves back in further as my hips buck up.

"Ahhh" I feel myself let loose, the orgasm hitting me almost instantly but Daniel still doesn't stop. If anything, he's thrusting harder and faster than before as he lets all his emotions out on my body. "Fuck you're so hot" he growls.

He moves his hands, allowing me to grip on the sheets as I'm forced to ride through. The room is a blur as I feel my legs start to violently shake, a couple of tears slide down my flushed face from the pleasure. I hear him gasp and then he goes limp, the warmness filling inside me as he cums.

Daniel lifts his head up, wiping at my face carefully and pulling the sheets over us. "Are you okay baby?" He's gentle now, seemingly calmed down. "I-I'm okay daddy" I manage to nod. He smiles and plants a big kiss on my head. "That's my baby" he smiles proudly before burying his head into my neck and resting.