⁰⁵⁵ | yeontan in the game

Taehyung is absolutely boggled as he's led to the same place where he had met you the first time in Daegu.

Your university.

Yeontan wags his tail and trots in circles before looking up at Taehyung expectantly.

The man has no idea how Tannie knows of this place or what he's tryna say, but exhaling in defeat, he follows an excited Yeontan to the entrance, straight to the corridors of the ground floor that leads to the library into the corner to a cabin where a long dark-haired man sits, glasses perched on his nose that's buried in your lost diary.

There's no security in this University, perhaps because nobody ever tries to break into this weird place aside from weird people like Taehyung.

The moment Yeontan enters the cabin, he lets out a sharp yap that claims the attention of the man behind the desk.

"Ahh, you're here, my friend!" the man rises to his feet when his eyes fall on Taehyung. "You're here too, Your Highborn," he bows his head humbly.

Taehyung's mouth is slightly fallen open.

"Y-You know Tannie? You are here? What is going on?" his hoarse, dry voice comes in full astonishment.

"Has Your Highborn been crying..?" Noran walks to Yeontan and squats down, stroking his head lovingly, "How is your health, My Liege?" he asks without looking up.

"You were here all along? What's going on?"

Noran sighs not responding to Taehyung's bombardment of confused questions as Yeontan pants and licks his palm. "I see," Noran responds as if communicating with the pupper.

"So my daughter is dying." he closes his eyes, inhaling deeply before patting the dog proudly. "Good job, my friend. Thank you for the news."

Taehyung's bewilderment knows no limits as he stands there cluelessly watching Noran pet the puppy as if he knew him all along. Did he mention his daughter is dying? He had a daughter?

...what....is going on?

"I do know this good boy," Noran finally responds, "It's good to know he met you both." He smiles at Taehyung before reaching to his desk and bringing your diary. "This," he says, handing it to Taehyung.

"What's this?" Taehyung mumbles as he finds the diary pressed into his hand forcefully. "What's going on? I am afraid I don't understand a thing."

"There's no way to explain." Noran shrugs as he points at Yeontan. When Taehyung looks down, he's surprised to see Tannie is nowhere to be found.

Just mysteriously gone. As always.

Disappearing into thin air.

Taehyung collapses into the chair in front of Noran, wiping an eye and staring out of the window.

"I am in a state of utter confusion, but I presume Tannie is magical? He belonged to you?"

"Tannie...Pornessian Parrappio.." Noran laughs again, "Over time, my good boy has been named a ton of things but none were as ridiculous as Pornessian Parrappio. I like the sound of Yeontan, though."